terrible week

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by chezz, 9 November 2009 Social URL.

1. chezz

chezz walk walk walk

Start Weight:
    26st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    26st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    19st13.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.4%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating and moving about more
    :mad: so mad at myself dad got rushed to hospital last week thought it was is heart but thank the lord its is sugars ok not brill but least he knows how to cope with these change of diet and things they where really good with him but saying that my diet went to the wall so worried about dad i just ate and ate i could hit myself for it back on it today hope nothing else goes wrong this week if it does going to be strong and grab a apple not sweet stuff :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. serafyn

serafyn Full Member

^ yeah it's very easy. Try to have diet jelly handy? Might help xx

4. CrazyBrit

CrazyBrit Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating
    It's your dad, Chezz. Of course you're going to turn to comfort food when you need some comfort :)

Don't stress yourself out about it. You care about your father! That's not a crime :D

You know what you ate was bad for you, but that moment's passed now. Why worry? Just get back into the routine and eat properly :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.