Terrific Tuesday Thread!

Setas

Silver Member
Sorry not a very good name but couldn't think of anything else! Hope we all have a terffic day.

Off for my weigh in in 20 mins - early this week - so have had nothing to eat/drink this morning. I am fingers crossed for a loss this week - it was AAM week and I put on 2 earlier on in the week so praying they have gone and 1 more gone as well - I guess I could cope with a STS but we will see. Actually - I don't really have a choice do I? It will be what it is! At least Iknow I couldn't have done more than 100%.

Been up since 5 trying to catch up - some chance - tidying and cooking tonights meal as FIL arriving today for just over a week. Hes a lovely chap and I love having him around even though he is quite hard work.

Other than that just another busy day.

See you all later - be good and have a terrific tuesday

Wow I wish I had your enthusiasm for cleaning at 5am lol!!!

Day 2 for me today and I'm loving it! I had a few hunger pangs last night but I just took myself off to bed with my book before it got on my nerves!!

I am feeling quite confident as I want this really bad, I'm so looking forward to having a healthy life with my family.

Nothing exciting for me today apart from work, I tutor work related kids in a high school so I have a full day of hormonal teenagers today! Oh the joys!

Have a fab day guys!! Xx

Good luck! I'm sure it will be fine! I was meant to WI yesterday but am not very well so have to wait til next Mon but I'm nervous still as I weighed myself in Boots yesterday and it looked like I'd only lost 1lb last week :( also I've moved to SS+ and eating feels very naughty so in a week I don't know if I'll have lost much more - if I don't lose anything this week, then 1lb in 2 weeks would be rubbish!!!! But we'll see, I'm gonna try and up my exercise (and by that I mean: do some) and hope this week I do lose hopefully 3 or 4lb :S

Don't have much on today except uni work, boring!!! I'm so behind with it and it looks like a mountain to climb at the moment!

I've already had my SS+ meal for breakfast, tuna and cottage cheese salad (hardly a breakfast meal I know, but I fancied it!!) as I have this theory that if you eat your biggest meal in the morning then you lose more weight - I remember reading a study where they got people to all eat the exact same thing, but half the group ate their big evening meal in the morning and their breakfast for dinner, and that group lost 20% more weight! So on that theory - the rest of my day is shakes now!

Hope everyone else has a lovely day xx

@ seta good luck with weigh in hun

@ truffleshuffle brilliant, you sound very dedicated you will have a fab weight loss this week

As for me l'm off to a play centre with two 4yr olds, one 2yr old, and a lovely sister we should have fun, off to mcdonalds for lunch with kids and a bottle of water for me have a fab day everyone and good luck to those weighing in :D:D:D

Good luck! I'm sure it will be fine! I was meant to WI yesterday but am not very well so have to wait til next Mon but I'm nervous still as I weighed myself in Boots yesterday and it looked like I'd only lost 1lb last week :( also I've moved to SS+ and eating feels very naughty so in a week I don't know if I'll have lost much more - if I don't lose anything this week, then 1lb in 2 weeks would be rubbish!!!! But we'll see, I'm gonna try and up my exercise (and by that I mean: do some) and hope this week I do lose hopefully 3 or 4lb :S

Don't have much on today except uni work, boring!!! I'm so behind with it and it looks like a mountain to climb at the moment!

I've already had my SS+ meal for breakfast, tuna and cottage cheese salad (hardly a breakfast meal I know, but I fancied it!!) as I have this theory that if you eat your biggest meal in the morning then you lose more weight - I remember reading a study where they got people to all eat the exact same thing, but half the group ate their big evening meal in the morning and their breakfast for dinner, and that group lost 20% more weight! So on that theory - the rest of my day is shakes now!

Hope everyone else has a lovely day xx

sorry morning loveablemonkey hope you have a brill day also :D:D:D:D

Good luck with your weigh in today Setas x

haha! thanks sasha i was wondering where my shout out was! ;)

Actually - I don't really have a choice do I? It will be what it is! At least Iknow I couldn't have done more than 100%.

@Setas -- Fab "Beck" way of looking at it. Good luck with the weigh in. Let us know how it goes.

@TS -- I worked in a British Secondary school for two years -- "Hormonal Moaners" is exactly what a lot of them are most days! lol

it looked like I'd only lost 1lb last week

@LM -- A loss is a loss -- my average is about 1.6 pounds. It has taken a long time, but I am 10 pounds from my goal weight. So, it may take 10 more weeks to get to that target, but that is nothing compared to the 13 years I was overweight.

I think eating breakfast is supposed to "jump start" your metabolism and gets your body burning calories. (Most important meal of the day, they say!)

@Sasha -- Sounds like a lovely day out. My DD loves McD's -- I have a couple of full coffee cards, because that is all I have when I am there.

@Good Morning, PGD!

In fact, I am wishing everyone a good day and sunshine (but it does not look too promising for that here in Cambs. atm).

I am off in a bit for my Spa Day reward. I hit my 2010 low weight this week: with my 1 pound loss. So, see LM, even one pound is important! ;) It can earn you that spa day!

Bye for now,

MM

GOOD MORNING :D I am feeling all happy and summery , love this weather , i suffer from a mild case of SAD ( I think most people do !!) and feel so much better when it starts getting lighter and warmer , and living in a house with no central heating or double glazing makes the warmer weather even more welcome ! Every winter we moan about how we want to move to a warm , draft free house , bbut as soon as it starts to warm up we realise how much we love our quirky house and amazing village :D

Setas , i hope WI has gone well , I am sure its good and oftne you ave a good loss the week after AAM week as it can help boost losses again :) up cleaning and cooking at 5 am ... wow !!!

truffleshuffle , well done getting to day 2 , and keep the positive outlook , i believe its the biggest factor in those who succeed on CD :D

loveable monkey ... tuna for brekkie .. whatever works for you :)

sacha have fun at the play centre .. i love taking my LOs, I can take them round and 'help them ' now that I dont need to worry about getting stuck on the slides ! love it

Mm .. have an amazing day at the spa .. I have never been to one and think you have given me the idea of treating myself and my mum to a spa day when i get to goal ... I have never been pampered and think I may enjoy it !!!

I worked last night so off to bed now , then if this sun is still out this afternoon I will take the kids for a walk round sudbury hall gardens and treat them to an icecream :)

It's weigh in today but think I'm having a scs week :( as it's been totm :(

Think all my stitches out now and ready to use it lol can't wait!! Off out with my sister and mate and my babies later.

I feel really pretty and slim today lol haha. But I put a lb on after my binge yday!! I can cope at night but it's in the afternoon I stubble so I will be on here moaning all day lol

It feels like I don't want to eat but something makes me and I can't seem to control it! It's mad but i trying so hard to fight it.

My second day for me and I've got a headache also totm! Jesus when am I gonna get a break! I'm
Off to take Amber to the park before school gotta take advantage of this sun even though it's still abut nippy! Xxx

I've just had my mushroom soup for lunch and now I feel slightly ill!!

I did yesterday too after my lunch.....

I am full of this ghastly cold and have been for over a week now so maybe that's why I don't feel so good!!

Anyway, onwards and upwards guys!! We can and will do this xx

good'day ladies. well im proud of myself as i went into university for the first time in weeks (suffer a little from agrophobia) so well chuffed that i went in and did a lecture and seminar, despite my brain constantly telling me to go home!

as for weight.. well im down 5lbs from last week (after yet another binge) with my official weigh in on thursday morning. im hoping to sts for the next few days, and anything more is a bonus. although im in week 4 or 5 i really needed a big loss. i didnt have one the first week - infact i gained 7lbs as i binged. biut this week iv done ss+ using 4 shakes a day - which has helped me no end. i cant manage foooood! but i guess i will with time.

anywho, hope the glorious sunshine keeps up and everyone has a great evening

bb x

Yippee...1lb off - thank goodness it wasn't a STS or gain. Back to my safety net of SS now ;-). Thats 2 packets of butter gone ;-)

Yippee...1lb off - thank goodness it wasn't a STS or gain. Back to my safety net of SS now ;-). Thats 2 packets of butter gone ;-)

Congrats -- and what a good way to think of it (two packets of butter gone).

MM

Back