1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Tesco Finest Stick Toffee and Nut Ring

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Michaelvbboyle, 15 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Michaelvbboyle

Michaelvbboyle Member

Slimming World

I've got one of these sitting in the cupboard and its driving me potty.
    I bought it for X-mas and it didn't get eaten (somehow), but I can't bring myself to throw it away, it looks too tasty.

Probably a stupid question but how many Syns would be in it?

Main ingrediants seem to be toffee, butter, suger, more toffee and nuts. Oh, more sugar.

Should I just save up my Syns for a week and eat it at the weekend? Or eat a slither of it every few days and try and palm it off to my sister (who seems to eat what she likes and doesn't put on a bloody thing!)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    It's not listed I'm afraid. Either post the nutritional info and someone can work it out for you or a rough guide would be 20 cals = 1 syn. I would imagine it would be high in syns going by those ingredients.
    Personally I would just ditch it but it depends how badly you want to eat it.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.