Tesco light choices sweet chilli cottage cheese 150g

Rorah

Mooooooo
Could anyone please tell me if this needs to be synned, or if it's free? For some reason it's not showing on the website but all the others are :-(

images

Per 100g
Calories 80
Sodium 2g
Total Fat 1.5 g
Saturated 1 g
Polyunsaturated 0 g
Monounsaturated 0 g
Total Carbs 6 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Sugars 4 g
Protein 10 g

If you are a group member you can run the nutritional info through the syn calculator if it is not listed :)

Had this yesterday and it was lovely!

Awwww really? I demolished the best part of a tub this morning with some scan bran but was hoping to save all my syns for a few drinkies tonight!! :cry:

Ah well, I guess a little 1/2 syn can't hurt! I'll be sure to buy the pesto and pepper one next time though!!

1/2 a syn? Half a syn? Your stressing over half a syn? :eek: :faint2:

That's 10 calories. TEN. 350 of those would add up to a pound.

Do you intend to eat 30 boxes of this a day? Cos thats what youd need to eat to go over your syns :confused:

EDIT: I know, take 1 tablespoon of wine out of one glass of the several you have tonight and youve fixed it. Sorted. :cool:

Haha I know what you mean, but on a Friday I always like to make sure I have ALL my syns available for wine!! A bit OCD I know but it's just how I am - I want that extra tablespoon goddamn it!!

Sweet chilli cottage cheese.....mmmm, sounds delish!!

Haha I know what you mean, but on a Friday I always like to make sure I have ALL my syns available for wine!! A bit OCD I know but it's just how I am - I want that extra tablespoon goddamn it!!

How much difference is 1/2 a Syn going to make, really? Stop worrying :doh:

Mmm that looks lovely :) must hav a look for this on the next shop

Back