tesco low fat yoghurts. oh my god!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by abz, 24 February 2009 Social URL.

1. abz

abz Gold Member

i just went into tesco and picked up some low fat yoghurts. well i obviously picked up the wrong ones. 3 points per yoghurt!! for low fat yoghurts they have rather a lot of saturated fat. yet another item that is going to be given to OH... *sigh*...

still have a lot to learn... like remembering to take my pointsfinder thingy with me...

abz xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    a lot of things advertised as low fat can have really high sugar content which of course bulks up calories too.. really worth getting yourself a proper calculator - for £10 i've never used anything so much ever! Great if you're on the run all day too, cause you can track your points with it as well :)

4. nannis

nannis Silver Member

Diet:
    sw
    I always have my phone on me and use the formula to work out points in supermarket :) .... For desserts I have a light choc mousse or a meringue nest (0.5pt) with a tesco value fromage frais- they are only one point each :D

5. abz

abz Gold Member

there's a formula?

6. nannis

nannis Silver Member

Diet:
    sw
    yes hun...If you google you can get the exact, but I use cals divided by 70 plus sat fat divided by 4 :)
    hope that helps xx

7. abz

abz Gold Member

ooh. well. i didn't know that. a little less embarrassing than getting my card out... although i doubt i'll manage it, ha. the card will be easier. saying that i think my friend just made a tiny table out of her card and stuck it in her wallet so she could just glance at it. i might just do that :)

abz xx

8. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    thats a really good idea, i know the formula off by heart but standing in the supermarket trying to work it out in your head isnt always great!!!

9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Or if youre like me, and not very bright ;) buy a calculator, theyre palm sized and perfect for when youre in the supermarket

10. abz

abz Gold Member

i would if i had any money!! i'll stick to my slidey thing for now :)

abz xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.