Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

tesco low fat yoghurts. oh my god!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by abz, 24 February 2009 Social URL.

1. abz

abz Gold Member

i just went into tesco and picked up some low fat yoghurts. well i obviously picked up the wrong ones. 3 points per yoghurt!! for low fat yoghurts they have rather a lot of saturated fat. yet another item that is going to be given to OH... *sigh*...

still have a lot to learn... like remembering to take my pointsfinder thingy with me...

abz xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    a lot of things advertised as low fat can have really high sugar content which of course bulks up calories too.. really worth getting yourself a proper calculator - for £10 i've never used anything so much ever! Great if you're on the run all day too, cause you can track your points with it as well :)

4. nannis

nannis Silver Member

Diet:
    sw
    I always have my phone on me and use the formula to work out points in supermarket :) .... For desserts I have a light choc mousse or a meringue nest (0.5pt) with a tesco value fromage frais- they are only one point each :D

5. abz

abz Gold Member

there's a formula?

6. nannis

nannis Silver Member

Diet:
    sw
    yes hun...If you google you can get the exact, but I use cals divided by 70 plus sat fat divided by 4 :)
    hope that helps xx

7. abz

abz Gold Member

ooh. well. i didn't know that. a little less embarrassing than getting my card out... although i doubt i'll manage it, ha. the card will be easier. saying that i think my friend just made a tiny table out of her card and stuck it in her wallet so she could just glance at it. i might just do that :)

abz xx

8. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    thats a really good idea, i know the formula off by heart but standing in the supermarket trying to work it out in your head isnt always great!!!

9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Or if youre like me, and not very bright ;) buy a calculator, theyre palm sized and perfect for when youre in the supermarket

10. abz

abz Gold Member

i would if i had any money!! i'll stick to my slidey thing for now :)

abz xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.