Tesco meal replacement bars

angel85

Hi,

I bought some tesco ultra slim crispy chocolate meal replacement bars today as I read somewhere we are allowed these instead of the exante bars. I just wanted to check that we are definetly allowed these and is there any limit to how many we can have a week?

Also saw the tesco flavoured water today but couldn't remember what can and can't be in the ingredients to make it suitable for this diet. Can anyone remind me? I saw one in a blue tinted plastic bottle and one in just a normal clear plastic bottle if this helps? I'm on total solution

X

The tesco meal replacement bars are definitely ok in place of 1 exante pack a day.
You can have 1 every single day, they dont seem to affect anyones weight loss.

The water is the tesco still strawberry and the tesco still apple.
Make sure drinks have no citric acid. Malic acid is ok.

Hi, My understanding is that the Tesco bar replaces the Exante Bar - so you should still have only 1 bar a day.

Just to say i went into tesco's today and these bars are on offer. Buy 2 boxes of 3 bars @£3.24 each and get 3rd free. They are yummy too.

I hunted for these things high and low in the massive Tesco outside of the city and couldn't find them! (Too embarrassed to ask) so can anyone give a clue as to whereabouts they usually hide them, ie what with? :D

Ahh that explains why I never found them! Thanks, doll!

Yes they are next to the vitamins and health stuff, I think the 3 for two offer ran out on Tuesday. I like them both kinds x

Yes the Tesco 3 for 2 offer has finished as I went to get some more today and thought twice about buying them! lol.

Someone mentioned on a thread somewhere what others are suitable too but I can't find it. Anyone who knows what the others are i'd be most grateful if you cud tell me lol xxx

The tesco bars in my nearest tesco and opposite the hair colour and on the same shelf as the sanitary products.

I wish they brought back the 2 boxes for £3.50 offer.

I tried the raspberry tesco bar yesterday, was quite nice. The chocolate bars were double the price of the raspberry ones in my local tesco???? Don't know why must be a mistake, anyway enjoyed it, but felt I was cheating a bit lol even though I know they're allowed. Must be because it's the first thing I've eaten in nearly a month that doesn't say exante on it :)

NikkiNakk said:
Yes the Tesco 3 for 2 offer has finished as I went to get some more today and thought twice about buying them! lol.

Someone mentioned on a thread somewhere what others are suitable too but I can't find it. Anyone who knows what the others are i'd be most grateful if you cud tell me lol xxx

Ur allowed the biggest loser bars aswell, altho be careful not to get the snack ones by mistake like I did tho doh! The BL ones are around 1.50 each. Hope this helps :)

I brought 6 boxes this week ;) all stocked up

Back