Tesco meal replacement bars

Am I right in saying that you can have x1 tesco meal replacement bars instead of one of your 3 packs?!

Coz I read this the other day on here, so bought some. Now I'm reading they you may not?

Help please x

yes you def. can have the tesco one's or the BL ones - 1 a day instead of the Exante one

Lots of people prefer the taste. You can't have the slimfast ones.

Unofficially we can have the tesco meal replacement bars, I use them and so do many other people on here.

I think the confusion has come about because first exante said we can have the bars and now they are saying we cant.

It's not a problem but I don't think exante want to lose money from their own bars.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can you tell me what the tesco bars are please?

They are called Ultraslim meal replacement bars and cost about £2.50 for a box of 3.
They come in choc and raspberry flavours and are yummy.
You'll find them with the slimfast in tescos.

Thank you blue butterfly will give them a try for a change :)

Hi yes 1 per day plus 2 of the exante non bar products. They are yummy and filling and cheaper than exante bars.

You will find them in the aisle that has all the vitamins......

You can also have a biggest loser meal replacement bar too but not tried those and don't know whether they taste any good.

Enjoy

I have over two months supply as I stocked up when they were on offer the previous two times.

Was in Tesco today and noticed they've gone up to £2.99 for a box of three - still cheaper (and much nicer!) than Exante bars. Am glad I bought as many when I did.

Back