Tesco Xmas Clubcard Exchange

Ali*

Gold Member
Hi guys & gals. I need some help to spend my Tesco clubcard vouchers! I've got £108 worth of vouchers and I can never ever find anything to spend them on!

I think I'm a bit tight and want the best in return for my vouchers ... don't really want to exchange them 1-1 for food items :rolleyes:

Has anybody had any good bargains lately?

What do you spend yours on??

Ali* said:
Hi guys & gals. I need some help to spend my Tesco clubcard vouchers! I've got £108 worth of vouchers and I can never ever find anything to spend them on!

I think I'm a bit tight and want the best in return for my vouchers ... don't really want to exchange them 1-1 for food items :rolleyes:

Has anybody had any good bargains lately?

What do you spend yours on??

Pizza express!! Nom nom!

I only had £16.50 thought :(

Pizza express is a 4x so we traded in £15 and will get £60 in vouchers!

What about hotel stays? Spa stuff? Holiday vouchers?

I just normally browse around on the site until I find something.

Alternatively, if you're really really stuck, send them to me :D xx

Ha ha! Did you ever buy an Actifryer Laura? Just seen one for £120 on the Tesco website which can be offset with these vouchers ... what do you reckon?

I deffo want to keep some back for Pizza Express ... :)

Ali* said:
Ha ha! Did you ever buy an Actifryer Laura? Just seen one for £120 on the Tesco website which can be offset with these vouchers ... what do you reckon?

I deffo want to keep some back for Pizza Express ... :)

Nope I didn't. Couldn't justify the cost really!

I bought a chip mesh for £1.69 and reckon it does just as good a job!

What about a kindle? If not, the Actifryer is a fab buy, and effectively free! Just will you use it? Xx

I usually spend them on food but my friend swaps her vouchers for restaurant vouchers (Prezzo is a fav) as the exchange is so good. I'm saving my vouchers up to do the same. I've looked at the days out and they look quite good value too.

I never buy groceries I also think it's a wee bit of a waste. Have used mine on Hilton 5* hotels restaurant vouchers days out to Legoland and Alton towers. Going to Dundee and got vouchers for Discovery point and science museum. Also buy magazine subscriptions for my mum and I every year. Have just bought a laptop for DS for Xmas and only had to pay £90 this is the first time I have used my vouchers at face value. Was hoping that laptops were in the double exchange but a bit miffed that they were not.

I got myself a babyliss big hair last week for £5 thanks to the voucher exchange and today I got a kenwood blender for £5 as well on the same thing.

Bargains!

I'm gutted that larger electrical goods like TVs aren't part of the deal ... Ry has got a TV on his Xmas list :(

I'm going to exchange some for Pizza Express as they are temporarily offering 4 x the value. We'll use some for after our Panto outing and I'll save some for Rosie and her friends to go out for a meal for her birthday in February.

I'll use some on Finest wine for Xmas and I reckon I'll still have loads left over ... there's no rush :)

Currently doing double the points in store for lots of things from electronic, furniture, CHAMPAGNE (which im happy for you to send to me lol), household items such as pans, dinner sets (plus lots more) or clothes.
So you could spend some that way (or the whole £216) if you need anything

Are they doing cosmetics again? Last time I stocked up on all sorts of stuff, and bought presents. Some of it was on some kind of special offer as well (3 for 2, buy one get one free, etc.) so I got even more of a bargain.

Thanks for the tip, finally got my hands on a family sized Actifry.

Back