Tess' Judddering journey to healthiness

Tessieg1

Silver Member
Good morning all,
Well, I'm starting today with a DD. I'm a bit apprehensive, but excited too. I thought I'd start a diary to document my journey. Today's food has been planned out: breakfast is 1 wheatabix with semi-skimmed milk - 114kcal, lunch: tomato and herb mugshot, and dinner WW carot and Lentil soup 87kcal. Right, let the day begin! :)

Hi Tessie Im sure you will be fine! We have started at a similar weight, in fact I was almost a stone heavier than you and once you get into it its great!!x

Hi Tessie Im sure you will be fine! We have started at a similar weight, in fact I was almost a stone heavier than you and once you get into it its great!!x

Hi Jacci, thanks very much for your post. How much have you lost so far? Can't see as I'm on my phone. Look forward to chatting to you. Feeling quite hungry at the moment, but am just about to make a cup of coffee. Have a good day. :)

Hi tess! Good luck I'm sure you'll fly through your first day! I started a week ago and it's a very doable forgiving plan xx

Thanx very much MT, so far so good. Still a bit hungry, but not too long till lunchtime. :) x

Good luck with your first DD. menu sounds good.

I started on 23/8 @ 17st 4lb and have lost 11 lbs so we are now the same weight. I absolutely love it and you will find you get used to the DD's....in fact sometimes I find the DD's easier than the UD's!! Have a good day, look forward to chatting to you too!

Thanx Jacci, that's very encouraging. Struggling a little bit at mo. is it normal to feel dizzy?

Greeneyes11 said:
Good luck with your first DD. menu sounds good.

Thanx Hon. Hope you're getting on ok? X

Emilyx said:
Hey there, good luck with your first down day. I'm on a down day too and I also feel a bit dizzy so I'd say its normal. Hope you have a good day :) xxx

Thank you, Emily. Good luck on your first DD too. Going to have lunch in an hour so hopefully will feel bit better afterwards. Chat soon. :)

Mmm, feeling soooo much better after my Mugshot and can of Coke Zero. :) You know, I really think I can do this!!! :-D

Vjdisme said:
Can u do 4 DD in a row ?

Hiya Hon, I'm not too sure to be honest. It's my first day today, so still learning the ropes. I'm sure one of the more experienced members will be able to answer your question. :)

Good luck !! I'm doing Cd but keep mucking it up at weekends ! So I was thinking this looks like the answer ! I could do CD in week then have sat and sun off then start again Monday .
Hope you get to goal xxxxx

Vjdisme said:
Can u do 4 DD in a row ?

No! The absolute most you should do together is two and that should be occasionally not every week. The whole point of JUDDDD is to keep your metabolic rate high and prevent your body going into starvation mode and also to prevent diet fatigue by only dieting for 1 day at a time.

If you want to eat 500 calories/day long term you should really look at Cambridge or Slim n Save etc (total meal replacement diets!)

Hope this helps :)

yoga84 said:
No! The absolute most you should do together is two and that should be occasionally not every week. The whole point of JUDDDD is to keep your metabolic rate high and prevent your body going into starvation mode and also to prevent diet fatigue by only dieting for 1 day at a time.

If you want to eat 500 calories/day long term you should really look at Cambridge or Slim n Save etc (total meal replacement diets!)

Hope this helps :)

Thanks , I'm doing Cambridge at the minute but keep mucking up on the weekends . I find it easy in the week . Maybe I may change to JUDDDD . Thanks x

jacci48 said:
How was your day Tessie?

Hi Hon, had an ok day. Had a teeny blip and ended up on 600kcal instead of 500. Usually I'd be really upset, but I'm not. I feel really positive still and looking forward to tomorrow. How'd you get on?

Back