Testing for ketosis

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SharonJayne1970, 5 February 2008 Social URL.

1. SharonJayne1970

SharonJayne1970 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Can anyone tell me which grading I should be looking for on my little stick please?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    As long as its pink you're fine, which shows you are in ketosis and nicely hydrated - having said that mine tend to be very dark all the time whether I've drunk 1ltr of 4ltr & always have been dark. I did LL for 50 days and every week my stick was purple so in the end she told me not to worry.

4. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    the pinky one in the middle..
    too purple means you need more water.. and over to the other side.. isnt ketosis.. i think..
    x x x

5. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

anything pinky is fine.....some people are the very palest of pink....but still lose lots of weight....we're all different !

Some people don't even show pinky - think Karion Dieting was like this - and she lost 8 stone !!!.....

Debz x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.