Testing for ketosis

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SharonJayne1970, 5 February 2008 Social URL.

1. SharonJayne1970

SharonJayne1970 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Can anyone tell me which grading I should be looking for on my little stick please?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

As long as its pink you're fine, which shows you are in ketosis and nicely hydrated - having said that mine tend to be very dark all the time whether I've drunk 1ltr of 4ltr & always have been dark. I did LL for 50 days and every week my stick was purple so in the end she told me not to worry.
  4. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

the pinky one in the middle..
    too purple means you need more water.. and over to the other side.. isnt ketosis.. i think..
    x x x
  5. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

anything pinky is fine.....some people are the very palest of pink....but still lose lots of weight....we're all different !

Some people don't even show pinky - think Karion Dieting was like this - and she lost 8 stone !!!.....

Debz x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.