Testing my will power!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by shelbell, 30 September 2007 Social URL.

1. shelbell

shelbell Trainee Human On Board

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    9st9lb(46.71%)
    Diet:
    Gastric Bypass
    Oh gosh this is hard. I just made pasta for my boys, and i LOVE pasta. I made them chicken and tomato pasta bake and it smells divine. Its one of my favourite meals.

:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kikuka

kikuka Tequila makes miaow happy

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    That sounds like a challenge - everytime i smell my OHs dinner cooking i tell myself that I can find ways of making food working for me when i am at goal, (OH eats really healthily so that helps) and i can make it for both of us then. Just in a smaller portion for me!

4. shelbell

shelbell Trainee Human On Board

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    9st9lb(46.71%)
    Diet:
    Gastric Bypass
    It doesn't normally bother me, I think its just cos its pasta. They'll be having less pasta in future!

5. JustJo

JustJo Cambridge Counsellor

Haha - I know the feeling, as I love pasta too! I made a lovely spag bol for my OH on Thursday, and the gorgeous smell of the cooking lingered for hours...
    Then again, I did pizza for everone last night, bacon butties in two shifts (son was out playing during first 'shift'!) earlier today, and am now in the process of making a curry! I'm really looking forward to my last pack of the day... :rolleyes: :p

Jo x

6. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    I found cooking things that the family likes but i dont really dies help BIG time, i normally love spag bol, but hate beef and lamb so use one of those instead of pork mince

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.