testing?

cln77

Oh it's worked this time! Looking for some motivation and inspiration. Spent the last 15 years yo-yo dieting and had enough! Want to get on with the rest of my life and get out of this rut! Xx

Hi cln77

The folks on here are really friendly & supportive so I'm sure you'll get some great tips.

Are you following a specific diet? I'm doing Slimming Word & going for my 3rd weigh in tomorrow. Eek! I need to lose 1.5 lbs or my half stone but scared I'm not going to get there. Some people have lost this in their 1st week but I know I don't lose quickly so that's ok.

Anyway, good luck.

Hi

Yep SW for me too! Starting fresh today but already wondering if there are any biscuits left in the tin! I've decided to try and follow a menu from the SW mag so I'm making myself a bacon sarnie, hopefully that will keep my sweet cravings at bay!

Good luck with your weigh in! Xx

Oh well that 1.5 lbs eluded me & I only lost 1lb again. Can't understand it as I've stuck to the plan & even drank more but I suppose I haven't done any exercise. Still, that's almost half a stone in the 3 weeks so I'm ok with that.

I must admit I was craving sweet stuff last few days & came so close to buying a cake/sweets in Tesco yesterday! Resisted though & had my kit kat (5.5.syns) when I got home. At meeting today we were talking about the recipes & quite a few gave tried the chicken cooked in diet coke. Sounds yuck but they said its lovely.

Guess I'd better get going on the exercise bike I made my OH get down from the loft.

Good luck at your next weigh in. Don't forget to keep us updated. (And stay away from the biscuit barrel. Lol)

R x

Last edited:
Well done Bobbi! I know how gutting it can be when you don't get quite what you were hoping for, why is it we can put half a stone on in a week (well I can!) but it takes 6 weeks to get it off!

Hope you have a good week, I weigh in on Saturday and at this point I'll be happy with any loss!

Chantel xx

Hi Chantel

How did your weekend go?

I was away this weekend & had it all planned mentally as I knew we were going out for dinner sat. There was a very limited menu but think I chose wisely ( thought £22 for the fillet steak, the only steak on the menu, was a bit excessive so passed on that!). I ordered chicken skewers as a starter, followed by sea bream, new potatoes & salad. (polishes halo).

However my delight turned to horror to find the chicken skewers were in a light batter (yummy though) & when the main course came they'd tossed the potatoes in melted butter. Thankfully they'd only put balsamic over the salad! Eek. Had a nightmare trying to work out the syns. Thankfully I'd saved them from the previous day just in case!

At least by weighing in on Fridays I've got all week to get back in track! Hope you're doing ok too.:)

Sounds like you made the right choices Bobbi. I went off the wagon Sat but not mega bad, back on it 100% yesterday though and today too and feeling good, can't remember the last time I did 2 days in a row!!

Have a good week xx

Back