Tetra bricks?

I have read of people having only the tetras for their whole weight loss journey. I do believe though that you have to drink a bit more water with them. Hope this helps x

Actually I was just thinking when I ordered some tetras from my cdc she had no problem with me having just tetras when I mentioned it as I had a couple of really very busy days. She did not bat an eyelid! I think its just fine.

Iv not started yet but I am DEF starting after Christmas, with Christmas parties, Christmas eve, day and boxing day there really is no point with all that's already planned , but I have tried Cambridge once when I was 16, now I'm 22 n goin to give it another go, I used to love the tetras and bars not so keen on the shakes or soups lol but I'll ask! If I dot ask I don't get haha! Xx

I tried doing just tetra's yesterday as I had uni 9 till 9. Its pretty hard going and you have to drink so so much more water!

If you can manage it congrats cos they are by far the nicest products!

So is it defiantly allowed to drink just tetras ? How much more water do you need to drink? Does it slow your weight loss down havin just tetras or not? Xxx

no reason why it would be a problem if you drink more water.

but seriously, you guys - don't you like the bars???

i like the tetras but i wouldnt be able to eat 3 a day everyday, mainly because i feel like they make my breath even worse! (well they make my mouth taste funny at least!) ha

yes - i was talking more about the idea of doing the whole diet just on tetras,.

I didn't mean that's a thing they do to everyone, I just meant that's my personal paranoia (!)

Ohhhh I see lol ! How much have you lost on the diet? I'm startin the day after boxing day! I seriously need to start!

yes you can just use tetras - but you must make up the water difference between the tetra and a shake on top of all the other water.

Iv made an appointment with a counsellor for Monday so I have the shakes ready to start on the day after boxing day ekkkkk!

I just have tetras because I work away from home all week and it's easier without the mixing. I generally double mine with boiling water and have them like hot chocolate

Good luck! X

I thought I was the only one they affected like that! They make my breathe worse and they make my mouth feel funny too.

I've been having 2 a day for 5 days a week since I've started though and I always seem thirstier on the days I have them, which helps as sometime drinking the plain water can be a chore. But they don't seem to have affected my weigh loss personally.

Back