Tetra packs anyone?

AnneJ66

Never give up
Can anyone give any help regarding the tetra packs please?
What flavours are available and are they more expensive?
Many thanks. A. x

There about 20p extra per shake. I have these over the powder shakes as work in London so out of the house all day. They come in banana, chocolate and strawberry. Love the banana, I have 2 a day of them lol. You must drink slightly more water with them though as they're more concentrated. I have 3.5 litres a day plus coffee x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol

Thanks for that liz, was hoping they had more flavours to be honest but I'll give them a whirl! X

I think im the odd one out but I really don't like the tetras! I suffer through the banana one with copious amounts of water when I'm in work as it's more convenient but def prefer the powdered shake with lots of ice.

Just find the powdered shakes a bit of a faff. If I use a shaker then there's lumps which make me gag, if I use a blender they're a little thick and frothy. Think I'll prefer them straight from the pack, grab and go style. I work nights too so the tetra's would be a definite bonus there. Not really keen on choc flavoured shakes though so little disappointed that the range is so limited. X

I'm not a fan of the taste of the tetra's either. Much prefer a warm blended shake.

Going to try one of each flavour so I'll let you know. I tried the lemon yogurt covered bar and thought it was truly disgusting. I managed about 3 nibbles. I read others on here that rave about them but no, not for me I'm afraid. I just suppose it's a good thing we're not all the same. X

Peanut and mint crunch bars are AMAZING !!!! X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol

It's a shame you can't have a tester evening with the different products. It's a bit of a worry now that I've tried the lemon one, it's quite an expense if it turns out you don't like what you've purchased for the week! X

Back