Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

tetra question........

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by susan70, 27 July 2008 Social URL.

1. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Ive been reading how some of you only have the tetras, i though you should only have one of these a day??

is it ok to have 2 tetras and a bar each day ??

this would my life so much easier.lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. abz

abz Gold Member

i think so... but you'd better not take my word for it, ha.

i know some people pretty much live on tetras so i would be surprised if you couldn't...

abz xx

4. LISACDVIRGIN

LISACDVIRGIN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    ur allowed 3 tetras a day! i live on them!! 3 chocs as my work lifde dont allow much else!!!
    x

5. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    o thats great thankyou so much, better ring my cdc tell him to fill up his car on wednesday when he comes.lol.

6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Basically three or four per day - there are no limits with tetras (within your CD pack allowance) :D

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

i have 3 a day :)

8. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

When I go away I don't have a choice, I have to have 3 tetras a day (not that I'm complaining, haha :p)

2 tetras and a bar is fine :)

9. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    you know it may sound sad but you lot have just made my day.heeeeheeee.

10. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

aww thats not sad susan, i love them because i dont like the sweet sachets and well i do like some of the soups and bars i prefer the tetra's plus no washing of the frigging blender!!!!!

11. abz

abz Gold Member

i have discovered hot tetra :D although there's more in those little boxes than there appears to be. had a bit of a mishap thinking it would only fill half the mug and the mug was nearly full and had to drink some to make room for the warm water, ha. so i suggest only tipping out half at a time :D

abz xx

12. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Then our work here is done :giggle: And just think, when the strawberry one comes out in September, you can have one of each flavour each day :cool:

13. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    oooooooo yes, this diet gets better and better, dont think i ever want to eat again.lol

14. MiniMe*Escaping

MiniMe*Escaping Banned

Diet:
    CD
    Susan, when you see the size of the tetra you will see why i giggled, they are 200ml packs, soooo tiny!!!

Even if your cdc has a smart car it have plenty of room for them, aww bless, great things come in small packaging, so they say lol!

15. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    you're only allowed one bar a day but you can have all tetras, thats what I live on when it comes to CD

16. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I've though that some CDC wont allow all tetras so that they dont run out but this is not a problem with my CDC she always makes sure to have enough for me because she knows I dont like anything else :)

17. melliepigpog

melliepigpog Full Member

but dont forget you have to have extra water to make up for the tetra's only being 200ml of fluid when packs are made up with a minimum of 227ml...I have an extra pint on those days that i have bars/tetras....

18. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    yes I know that but thats for reminding me, my cdc only comes here every 2 weeks so will need to call him to make sure he brings enough for me and any1 else he visits that night.lol

19. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    if youse are worried about ur cdc not having what you had wanted u can always ring a couple of days in advance to ask for what you would like, am sure they wouldnt mind. i used to put my order in in advance ( when i remembered) leaves more time to chat ( my cdc was brill )

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.