• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

tetras hot?

claira07

needs a real kick in the
hiya its nice if you add some hot water to it, thats what i co and it lasts longer x also try some of the shakes with hot water, hot vanilla is nice with a spoon of coffee if you like a latte style coffee or cappuchino with hit water, and add coffee to make it stronger. all nice with some cinnamon sprinkled on top xx

claira07

needs a real kick in the
sorry for my spelling, this diet is affecting my brain lol ... thats my excuse anyway xx

Are the tetras quite thick then? by adding water would you not dilute them too much? I have not seen the tetras yet but I am planning to get some on Friday.

tetras hot

thanks ciara for those tips, couldn't face them cold. will try latte idea tommorow and let u know cheers:)

I use my tetras instead of milk in my coffee cos i cannot abide black coffee!!! It's a good way to drink more fluid, i have decaff tho to stop cravings and headaches

claira07

needs a real kick in the
Are the tetras quite thick then? by adding water would you not dilute them too much? I have not seen the tetras yet but I am planning to get some on Friday.
i think they are, and the pack is small so top it up in a mug with hot water, but you need to drink it straight down, this works for me as i dont like my drinks hot hot.
x:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cambridge Weight Plan 6
Cambridge Weight Plan 0
Cambridge Weight Plan 3
Cambridge Weight Plan 4
Cambridge Weight Plan 5