Step 1 Sole Source Tetras

jaxmummy

Silver Member
Well decided to have some tetras this week to use at work as I'm going too long between shakes. I love the banana shakes but oh my word the banana tetras taste nothing like the powdered version. No banana flavour at all. Has anyone else found this

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I cant have tetras they really upset my stomach and agree banana not nice although I did quite like strawberry though

The tetras are so handy but i completely agree about taste difference! Ive previously had chocolate ones for when ive been going away etc and in my opinion they taste nothing like the chocolate ones!! My consultant has told me you are allowed two lemon bars a day (with one soup/shake/porridge) so maybe if you werent all that keen on the tetras you could have two lemon bars and then you sachet when youre home from work :)

Ah see I pretty much live on chocolate tetras when I am on the plan. I love them! Not keen on banana or Strawberry though

Ive not tried strawberry or banana ones just the chocolate, the taste is different but not neccesarily in a bad way, it seems thicker :) but i feel theres not enough haha the chocolate sachet is one of the flavoursi find you can have with alot of water yet still get the chocolatey taste! Were as vanilla etc just become abit watery and the flavour is a little lost!

Ah see I pretty much live on chocolate tetras when I am on the plan. I love them! Not keen on banana or Strawberry though

Same! I either have 3 choc tetras or 2 and a bar. Cannot stand strawberry and I can bare banana but Strawberry really makes me want to puke lol x

Back