Tevo orlistat and feeling sick

Kayleigh1986

Managed to get a box of orlistat 2 weeks ago, tevo this time instead of Roche and I seem to have felt sick an tired ever since. Anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kayleigh1986 said:
Managed to get a box of orlistat 2 weeks ago, tevo this time instead of Roche and I seem to have felt sick an tired ever since. Anyone else?

Ah sorry you're not feeling good.... I was fine on it & I can't see it being the Tevo as it will have to be exactly the same ingredients as Xenical.

Sick & tired - couldn't be something else could it??????

I was given tevo orlistat but it was my first ever time on xen. For the first week I did feel a bit sick but I'm fine now. X

My last 3 boxes have been Tevo and I've been fine

My son was born on Christmas day and I claimed I was the virgin Mary haha

My middle son was x-mas day too!

I think it's really special, I love going mental on presents for Christmas day. We are going to Disneyland Paris this year, go on the 20th get back Christmas eve :)

I'd love to go to Disneyland for Christmas! It would be magical!
I had the TEVO Brand but didnt notice any difference to the other. x

Wow that will be a lovely Christmas/Birthday treat!

We are hoping to take our son next March for his 7th birthday, we have been before but just for a day when we were staying on a KeyCamp site about an hour away. He loved it!!!!

I finally managed to get some orlistat, had been doing really well the first few weeks without them but last two weeks I've kinna let the rules slip and I know if I was on the tabs I wouldn't of been so bad! Been really good this week so hoping for a good loss tomorrow and I'll see if teva make me feel any different and report back;) x

Oh and I love Disneyland too;) what a great gift, I wanted to go back with boys this year (youngest hasn't been) but the prices were so high! Hopefully will manage soon tho;)

Back