Tez's weekly wi diary.

oasis6918

Gold Member
Thought I'd keep myself a weigh in diary to keep track of my progress, I weigh in on a Friday.
Week 1 after pregnancy - 16lb's down
Week 2 calorie counting - 3lb's down
Week 3 slim fast plan - 2lb's down
Week 4 JUDDD - 0.5 lb's down
Week 5 calorie cycling - 2lb down
Week 6 CC/Slimfast - didn't wi.
Week 7 CC/SW -

Total loss so far - 23.5 lb's
63.5 lb's to lose to goal x

Last edited:
Thanks, was quite disappointed by sf but might give it ago again next week x

I'm Gunna try that juddd diet slim fast I lost 5lbs in first week few years ago and then came off it cus I got headaches and put it all back on in 2 weeks even on WW it's crap, so much sugar in it really really bad for you x

I'm going to just use the shakes now and again until there gone, I didn't realise they were so bad for you. Hope you feel better soon x

And I'm back........10lb gain in 6 weeks due to the stress (and of course my low will power) of moving twice, living with mother in law and husbands job loss :(
I have a mini goal of wanting 17lb off by 26th Feb :)

Loss was 2st 12lbs, now just 2st 2lbs in 6 months. gutted

Dont get disheartened - you can do it again! I have a short term loss of 1 stone or more by 23rd February. I'm officially starting in the new year!

Thanks, I'm still off plan but trying to not eat unless I'm hungry and eating smaller portions and making a bit better choices to get me started until the new year where I'll be 100% X

Today I've had -

Breakfast -
Bran flakes
2 x cups of tea

Lunch -
Beans on 2x 50/50 slices toast
Cup of tea

S-
2 x caramel wafers

D-
4 x fajitas
Tiny bit cheese
Half uncle Ben's rice

S-
3 or 4 heroes
2 lindor choc's
Mini bag haribo

This is a bad day but I'm gettin rid of my naughty's ready for 1st Jan back on plan x

Back