TFR Week 5 - new to the forum

scazman

Hi guys. I've been on LT for the past five weeks and so far I've lost 20kg's! I started at 160kg's and now I'm at 140kg's. TFR is difficult at times but it's well worth it!

Welcome scazman! That is fantastic loss! Well done you! When you are finding TFR difficult then it is time to post here!!!! Wow! you are averaging nearly 9lbs a week!!!! REALLY Good!

Hi,

Well done on your success so far!!! Thats an amazing result! I am sure you feel absolutely fantastic!

julz
xox

20kg in 5 weeks is pretty good going, good on you and welcome this is defo the place to come for support and inspiration X

Hi guys. I've been on LT for the past five weeks and so far I've lost 20kg's! I started at 160kg's and now I'm at 140kg's. TFR is difficult at times but it's well worth it!

Welcome - I hope your up for a few laughs, jokes and a bit of smut - oh and losing weight too !!! :D

Welcome aboard Scazzles (reminds me of Razzle that) - brilliant losses in 5 weeks - keep on keeping on :D

Well Done Scazman and welcome to the forum!

:)

Lisa xx

Easy on the maths mate, lol.
Welcome aboard and good luck with your trip, it is difficult occasionally but as you have proved your dealing with it swimmingly well done!:)

Hiya and welcome hun, well done on the losses so far xxx

Well done Scazman on the weight loss so far!!!

Your doing really well.

Welcome and well done, you're doing fab!

Gx

Fab losses hun! Keep up the good work and welcome to this forum xxx

Back