• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Thai curry - coconut milk substitute?

I haven't tried this yet, but I read a thread on another forum where people (one of them was actually Thai and says her family cannot tell the difference...) use soya milk + coconut essence instead of cocount milk. You can use this as a HEx A and not even count the syns :)

I haven't tried this yet, but I read a thread on another forum where people (one of them was actually Thai and says her family cannot tell the difference...) use soya milk + coconut essence instead of cocount milk. You can use this as a HEx A and not even count the syns :)
what a good idea, do you know where she got the coconut essence?

I have been searching for some of this for about a year now LOL! When I add it to my basket on the JA site it wont add :-( Does anyone know where I can get any???? Help!!!!!!

Oh, he also sells pear, lemon, mango, banana, cherry, raspberry, pineapple and more flavourings! What can we make, I wonder????

I was just flicking though my book and discovered that canned cononut milk is high in syns, but FRESH coconut milk has less syns than skimmed milk!

Does that mean we could use fresh coconut milk as a HE????????????