Thai restaurant - help!

dehli

Silver Member
We're eating out at a Thai restaurant tonight. What's the best thing to have? I don't like the soups because they're too spicy. I like mussamum chicken curry but all that coconut's gotta be bad. I normally would have the veggies in tempura batter but that's obviously out now. Any ideas?

Are you having a red day or a green day? I always have loads of boiled rice when I have oriental food. I'm not sure about thai though - do they have anything like chicken and mushroom because thats quite low syn compared to some.

I'm having a green day. They do sweet and sour stuff and veg curry. I think I'll have to have the veg curry. At least it won't be meat!

Dehli, I hope you had a lovely evening:)

I had a lovely time thank you. I'll put it down to flexi syns! I had 2 glasses of wine (what a devil), chicken satay to start, and vegetable mussamum curry which had cashew nuts in, with steamed jasmine rice. Oh, and I also ate that little chocolate that comes with the bill (my first chocolate in over 3 weeks, it was heaven). It was delicious and tasted very fattening. Never mind, I'll have to be good the rest of the week now.

Back