Total Solution Thai soup is revoulting!!

Leannec9826

On day one had thai soup and I gagged all the way threw it was disgusting! Just hope the others taste better lol x

Haha I have to agree with you Leanne. The veg one is the best as I can't stomach the rest. Saying that, I have been through phases of liking them all at some stage.

I rather like it :) I do make it up in a HUGE mug though (1.5 pints) so it's much more dilute.

Hey thsts good to know they all werent like that, ill try the veggie tonight, I have one more thai soup do I think when I have to.face again I will just dilute it loads lol xx

I like it with extra curry powder and a bit of cayenne pepper and extra water, I find all the soups too creamy if made up as directed

I don't really mind th soup - maybe imc crazy!

With the soups its definatley trial and error! but keep adapting them and get them just how you like it! may take a few go's but once you get it right, the savoury taste is a god send :)

I use one of those battery operated milk frothers - does the trick xox

I make it into a gooey paste with cold water first, stir lots until it's smooth then keep stirring as I add hot water :)

Really can't stomach the tomato soup, the rest i find ok

I whack LOADS of black pepper in the tomato soup so it's so spicy it has a flavour!

I hate tomato soup . Was dreading it but just made them up with curry and chilli powder and it came out nice and spicy... yumm :)

Strange how everyone likes different things! I love the soups but the shakes are making me gag! The thai chicken one is disgusting on its own though, add pepper, chilli powder or any other herbs/spices you fancy & it should taste much better. I also use a little salt - not meant to but makes it bearable! Good luck :)

I sometimes make up the soups with bouillon. Just gives them a little more depth!

L xox

I make the soups p as directed, but use a blender to avoid lumps. I like adding tobacco sauce to the Thai chicken. X

soups have scarred me a bit ;) - im 100% shake now. accidently took a mushroom soup to work yesterday instead of a shake from my cupboard... had to make it with cold water and down it holding my nose.. how they can have the cheek to label it as soup... but thank god for vanilla and chocolate shakes, they are going to be my diet for december!

Back