Thank God for Free Fruit Friday.....

Aurlay26

I have today had my toast for breakfast, WW bread of course. But forgotton Lunch and have no money on me...Nightmare!

My company provide free fruit every friday as part of a 'fit bug' innitiative :D Thank god or I would be eating my own arm by 5pm!! lol

Dinner consists of fruit of course and a diet coke left over from yesterday, oh the joys!!

hoping my bf treats me to a meal out tonight, i will have loads of pro points left :) dont wanna be bad this weekend as first weigh in Monday...eeeek!

hows everyone else got on this week?

I work for a Swedish company but sit in the UK & the offices in Sweden have free fruit all week - its fantastic. Unfortunately we don't get the same over here!

Its a nightmare where our office is. Its on an industrial estate that has a fantastic cafe that do really tastey homemade food. They do jacket potatoes & salads but I just daren't go in cos the food smells great & I'm not strong enough yet to sit & eat a salad whilst my work friends are eating curry or chilli or chips!!

A few times this week some of the lads have brought food back & sat at their desks to eat - I could've killed them for it cos it smelt so good.

Friday mornings are worse cos its bacon butty morning. Oh the smell was torture!
I had to go to the kitchen to make the round of teas so that i didn't drool! x

we have a canteen at work and sometimes I bring in my own roll and just get the bacon in the canteen. This morning I had a WW Bagel with two slices of bacon which I pulled the fat off 6pps

BTW, wouldn't anyone lend you some money :cry:

It's not really my first week as such as I chose Friday as my weigh in day and have only been back on WW for a couple of days, but I lost 2lbs :)

You have done really well Boo. Yo ushould be very proud! x

It's not really my first week as such as I chose Friday as my weigh in day and have only been back on WW for a couple of days, but I lost 2lbs :)

You have done really well Boo. Yo ushould be very proud! x

well done sassia thats fab for only beign a few days xxx

I think the lack of alcohol and crisps helped ;)

doesnt it always:8855:

lol

2lbs off after a couple of days is great Sassia. :D

Thanks x

welldone guys :)
i stuck to fruit for breakfast & dinner Friday and have been sooooooo good this weekend, W/I today, wish me luck !!

Good luck for weigh in!

I lost 5lbs :) waheeeeeeeeeey, so chuffed!! :D:D

WOW!!! Thats a fantastic loss, well done. :Dx

Back