• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Thank God for Free Fruit Friday.....

I have today had my toast for breakfast, WW bread of course. But forgotton Lunch and have no money on me...Nightmare!

My company provide free fruit every friday as part of a 'fit bug' innitiative :D Thank god or I would be eating my own arm by 5pm!! lol

Dinner consists of fruit of course and a diet coke left over from yesterday, oh the joys!!

hoping my bf treats me to a meal out tonight, i will have loads of pro points left :) dont wanna be bad this weekend as first weigh in Monday...eeeek!

hows everyone else got on this week?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Boo

Silver Member
I work for a Swedish company but sit in the UK & the offices in Sweden have free fruit all week - its fantastic. Unfortunately we don't get the same over here!

Its a nightmare where our office is. Its on an industrial estate that has a fantastic cafe that do really tastey homemade food. They do jacket potatoes & salads but I just daren't go in cos the food smells great & I'm not strong enough yet to sit & eat a salad whilst my work friends are eating curry or chilli or chips!!

A few times this week some of the lads have brought food back & sat at their desks to eat - I could've killed them for it cos it smelt so good.

Friday mornings are worse cos its bacon butty morning. Oh the smell was torture!
I had to go to the kitchen to make the round of teas so that i didn't drool! x

Sassia

Silver Member
It's not really my first week as such as I chose Friday as my weigh in day and have only been back on WW for a couple of days, but I lost 2lbs :)

You have done really well Boo. Yo ushould be very proud! x

It's not really my first week as such as I chose Friday as my weigh in day and have only been back on WW for a couple of days, but I lost 2lbs :)

You have done really well Boo. Yo ushould be very proud! x

well done sassia thats fab for only beign a few days xxx

Sassia

Silver Member
I think the lack of alcohol and crisps helped ;)

doesnt it always:8855:

Sassia

Silver Member
lol

Boo

Silver Member
2lbs off after a couple of days is great Sassia. :D

Sassia

Silver Member
Thanks x

welldone guys :)
i stuck to fruit for breakfast & dinner Friday and have been sooooooo good this weekend, W/I today, wish me luck !!

I lost 5lbs :) waheeeeeeeeeey, so chuffed!! :D:D

Boo

Silver Member
WOW!!! Thats a fantastic loss, well done. :Dx