Thank goodness for fruit or else!......

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by peggypig, 5 February 2011 Social URL.

1. peggypig

peggypig Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(20.43%)
    Diet:
    sw extra easy & green
    I must say I dont know what I would do without fruit,Ive eaten an apple a banana 5 clementines and a bowl of red currants,raspberries and blackcurrants with Activia yogurt. I annoy myself in a way I had a really good tea rump steak Rustic chips a massive salad. Then all evening I want to eat so I have fruit then im sure a lot is boredom or im a greedy pig not sure which.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. i<3jellybeans

i<3jellybeans Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world.
    Some evenings i munch on a bowl of chopped apples, grapes and strawberries..i dont see no harm! Its good for you, instead of tucking into a family size doritos bag (like i have done in the past).

Its all about making wise choices, and that is what you've done. It's better to choose fruit and not something unhealthy. Another way of looking at it for me is because its "free"..why cant i munch on the fruit? If you see what i mean.

Hope ive made sense x

4. Maximus

Maximus Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(38.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - The one that works!
    Think on though - every bit of fruit could have been a bag of crisps or a biscuit.

Always keep bits of fruit and veg nearby.

5. Medusa

Medusa Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    My employers are not brilliant in many respects but the one major plus is that they provide free fruit for us all during the week.

I munch my way through their bananas, plums, satsumas, apples, pears and whatever is in season all week.

And if there are any bananas left over I make my easy banana cake although these days I don't tend to eat it myself. :D

6. Maximus

Maximus Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(38.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - The one that works!
    Thats a good employer imo - or a good tactic at least!

7. Geordie Annie

Geordie Annie Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World

That's a really good bonus. I use to workfor a comp;any who produce the fruit salads for Tesco's and Boots. I used to get loads of melon.grapes and strawberries. I wish I still worked there now, when I think of all the money I could save.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.