Thank u everyone xxxxxx

maybebaby

A HUGE thank you to everyone who has encouraged and supported me today, I really cannot thank you enough-you have completely turned me around today from feeling like I am slowly giving up to completely refreshed and ready for weigh in tomorrow! Your right I have done so well I dont actually know how I have done it. I suppose a womans desire for a baby is a very strong one ha ha I am only a few pounds off that ivf list and the way you have all made me feel why not carry on and change my goal weight! Ive focused on the minimum for ivf list for so long thinking that is the only weight I could possibly get to with the pcos but with lt its really working!!!

THANKS AGAIN!!

Sweetie, this forum is so good for encouraging people. I started LT planning only to do 7 weeks and the encouragement from the lovely people on here spurred me on and I ended up doing over 30 weeks and getting into the 9 stones - somewhere I haven't been since my teens.

You sound so positive which is wonderful. Make the BMI under 30 your first goal then you can continue to the next one, it will keep your mind off the waiting for the treatment.

Good luck hun, you are going to make a wonderful mum.

x

What she said!! -make yourself happy and all will be well.

GOOD LUCK!
oxo

Back