Thank you CD and a big thank you to you all

16to10

Now Maintaining :)
I have the biggest smile on my face right now and feel very proud of myself. :D

I started my weight loss journey in May 2010 doing healthy eating and Slim Fast for a while too. Although I did get some good results and lose some lbs, I wanted the results even quicker so I started to research into other diets I could do.

Then I heard about the cambridge diet. I was a little apprehensive about doing it at first because of the cost, but I can honestly say I wish I had started it sooner.

I wanted to share with you all that I have reached my goal weight of 8 stone and goal size of 8-10! :D I haven't felt this good in ages and feel very proud of how well I have done.

Now my goal is to maintain my current weight and today was my first day without any cambridge packs. It feels a little scary having to make ALL my own food choices but I will try to be sensible and also give myself a little food treat every so often. The first of which will be this sunday. ;)

I am also pleased to share with you all that I will be becoming a Cambridge consultant very soon! I am really excited at the prospect. :)

I will still be posting in this section but I just wanted to thank you all for your support and encouragement and wish you the best of luck with the remainder of your cambrige weight loss journeys. If at times you struggle, please stay determined because it's such a great feeling when you reach your goal weight. :)

Last edited:
yayyy well done !!!! any before and after piccies ? xx

Well done hon! That's fantastic! How much have you lost in all?

Yippee..well done Lovely and just in time for Xmas and those fabulous parties. Best of luck with becoming a CDC, I'm sure you will be brilliant. Can't wait to see your piccies - congratulations xx

Thats fantastic - well done you

Well done what a fab way to end 2010.

wonderful news. so very slim. i def won't ever get to an 8 or a 10 as it's just too small for me. my cdc says i have big bones. don't look too bad now but i'm going lower. hopefully i look just as fab as you do.

what a fantastic acheivement. Well done

Well done. You rock. It's a great achievement, and I hope you enjoy your life of Slim!

congratulations hun, i raise my glass of water to you xx

Aw what a wonderful, inspiring post 16to10 - wow - you've done SO well and have achieved so much - very well done and congratulations from me! You must feel just amazing :D

Thank you for your words of encouragement, I can't wait til I'm at goal. Big congrats on becoming a consultant too - let us know how that goes.

You've done outstandingly and I'm sending you a HUGE HUG for it - well done!! xxx

Thanks for the kind words everyone. It's day 2 of maintaining and it's still going well. :) Hope all of you are doing well too.

thats amazzing... it so nice to see someone at goal and loving it!! woop woop.. cant wait to see some piccies!

Thanks Kes. You've done so well too. Keep at it and you'll be at goal in no time. :)

Thats brill such an inspiration! Good luck with your maintaining xx

Back