Thank you CD diet

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Cavycrazy, 20 January 2007 Social URL.

1. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Today I have decided will be my offical change over to WW from CD. I feel a bit sad (and a bit scared too that I might slip off the wagon :eek: ) that my journey is ended with CD but as I am so close to my target now, its time to concentrate on healthy foods, exercise and maintenance.

I have had a fantastic journey and will be eternally grateful to the CD diet plan to help me get to where I am today. :D. And to all the wonderful support from my CDCs and the wonderful people on this forum. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. ((cyber hugs to everyone))

To think this time last year I was 196 lbs on my scales at home and thoroughly miserable. It wasnt until the late Oct that I discovered CD, and took the plunge. Had been messing about and struggling to loose only a few pounds on other diet plans.

To say doing CD diet has transformed my life is an understatement, and I am now a lot lighter, happier and just wish I had found out about it earlier !! Still better late than never! :)

To anyone thinking about starting CD, I would say go for it! Give it 100% and you will get it back.

Again, thank you everyone for all your help. I will still be around but posting on the WW forum now. I just didnt want to disappear and not express my gratitude to CD and to the fantastic members of this forum that have been a great help.

Lastly cannot go without mentioning my two lovely CDC.. Loser and MadamDotty... both have been a great help and inspiration to me. Thank you ladies, you are both angels. xx

Deb x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Well done on your weight loss and lots and lots of luck for maintenance x
  4. blitz

blitz Silver Member

slimming world
    Good luck with WW and your maintenance you can do it.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.