• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Thank you & Day 5 YIPPPPEEEE!

S: 13st6lb C: 12st6lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 1st0lb(7.45%)
Firstly Thank you to all you MiniMins out there that have help me past the 4 day barrier!! Dont know what I would of done without all your positive thinking and endless support!! :)

Im on day 5 now....Yipeeeeeee!! Can not believe it!

Well now I have death breath, minor head aches and completey back'd up (senekot is sooooo not working)

BUT

Im soooo happy I got past the 4 Day curse!!!!!!!!! :)

Thanks again peeps xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Kels_85

Silver Member
S: 13st5lb C: 9st6lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 22 Loss: 3st13lb(29.41%)
Well done bestie!!

You have done so well :) roll on Saturday for your weigh in!! Can't wait too see what you have lost!!

Keep up the good work babe, so proud of you xxxxx

S: 109.8kg C: 71.2kg G: 74.8kg BMI: 26.2 Loss: 38.6kg(35.12%)
Well done girl,you are right into ketosis(the bad breath talking)so from now on is your will powerthat will take away from the food and not your hunger.For your bowl movements try movicol,very good and it works.Again well done!!!!!

Well done girl,you are right into ketosis(the bad breath talking)so from now on is your will powerthat will take away from the food and not your hunger.For your bowl movements try movicol,very good and it works.Again well done!!!!!
Thank you :) I really hope im in that ketosis part now!! :) realy happy im doing it!! Thank you for the support, hope your going strong xx

nikkinack

One 100% day at a time!
S: 17st2lb C: 16st4lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st12lb(5%)
Question...are we allowed to drink Jasmine tea?

S: 16st2.5lb C: 15st10.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 36.7 Loss: 0st6lb(2.65%)
i am so flipin pleased for u!!!! i knew u would do it......whoop whoop!!! roll on WI cos i cant wait to see how well uv done!! xxx

Well done on getting to day5 u are doing great! Xx

lancsgirl

yummy mummy in the making
S: 22st3lb C: 22st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 44.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done feels great doesn't it!!!

simmy

S: 15st2lb C: 12st8lb Loss: 2st8lb(16.98%)
well done sweetheart , you keep it up , your doing so so well, and your so worth all the effort xxxx

sarah-louise x said:
i am so flipin pleased for u!!!! i knew u would do it......whoop whoop!!! roll on WI cos i cant wait to see how well uv done!! xxx
Thanks Sarah :) and thanks for all ur support!

I got my fingers and toes crossed roll on Thursday and Saturday woop woop!!

Xx

simmy said:
well done sweetheart , you keep it up , your doing so so well, and your so worth all the effort xxxx
Thank u so much hunni!! I'm starting to get confident i like this feeling :) maybe I can actually do this lol hope ur doing well hunni stay strong xxx