Thank you emveg

MandyLupton

Gold Member
Thank you for the lovely comment and rep point.
I was having quite a tough day today (thinking about f**d)and have been to fridge on many an occasion...........looked in.............closed the
door ..................and walked away!!!!
It doesn't help with it being totm. I poured myself a large black coffee and came on here and found your lovely comment, It has done me no end of good and made me realise it's not worth ruining all the hard work I have done.

I must say to all those kind people that have given me rep points, thank you.
ps .......how do I give them?????

Have a look at the bottom left of the post you want to rep. There's 3 icons, the one in the middle that looks like scales, click on it and box comes up.

You can write a message if you want, or leave your name if you want x

i wondered what they were too!
daisy x

Thank you for the lovely comment and rep point.
I was having quite a tough day today (thinking about f**d)and have been to fridge on many an occasion...........looked in.............closed the
door ..................and walked away!!!!
It doesn't help with it being totm. I poured myself a large black coffee and came on here and found your lovely comment, It has done me no end of good and made me realise it's not worth ruining all the hard work I have done.

I must say to all those kind people that have given me rep points, thank you.
ps .......how do I give them?????

I'm glad it helped you a bit. I know it was a bizarre post (seen as it was in a game thread) but I looked at your sig and suddleny realised you're half way through abstinence and still going stong.

I guess I wanted you to know :D

Back