Thank you everyone!

ellietoobig!

Just wanted to say a big thankyou to everyone on here!
Ive been REALLY finding it hard to keep going with this diet, even though I know it works.
It seems like every day I start well, drink loads of water, stick to my shakes, then at tea time when Im getting the kids meal ready I have this evil little demon who tells me its ok to stuff myself silly, and then thats the end of my will power for the day!
I was getting so depressed and angry with myself over this, I was beginning to think I would never succeed.
But, Ive just spent ages reading through everyones threads, and they have given me so much inspiration.
I know this diet works, I know it can be hard, but I so want to get this weight off!!
Reading through has helped to give me the confidence to start again. Tomorrow is a new day, and its a new start for me. I can do it!!!!:)

I can totally understand what u mean. I too find it hard in the evenings. When I feel like Im gonna given in, I quickly fill my pint beer glass (of water of course ;) ) and go sit on my own infront of my bedroom mirror and take a long hard look at myself. It reminds me why Im doing this and by the time Ive finished my water and have had some time on my own thinking, I feel so much stronger and motivated again. Prob doesnt make much sense but it works for me :)
Good luck for 2morrow. Im sure ul do fab. x

Just wanted to say a big thankyou to everyone on here!
Ive been REALLY finding it hard to keep going with this diet, even though I know it works.
It seems like every day I start well, drink loads of water, stick to my shakes, then at tea time when Im getting the kids meal ready I have this evil little demon who tells me its ok to stuff myself silly, and then thats the end of my will power for the day!
I was getting so depressed and angry with myself over this, I was beginning to think I would never succeed.
But, Ive just spent ages reading through everyones threads, and they have given me so much inspiration.
I know this diet works, I know it can be hard, but I so want to get this weight off!!
Reading through has helped to give me the confidence to start again. Tomorrow is a new day, and its a new start for me. I can do it!!!!:)

Just keep saying to yourself "I can do it" and keep focused on why you decided to loose weight. I want to have a healthy BMI to enable me to run around after my daughter. Just keep thinking of the prize - I know that's what I'll be doing over the next 3 days.

Good luck Ellie

Back