Thank you everyone!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by ellietoobig!, 9 May 2009 Social URL.

1. ellietoobig!

ellietoobig! Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.02%)
    Diet:
    Slim n Save
    Just wanted to say a big thankyou to everyone on here!
    Ive been REALLY finding it hard to keep going with this diet, even though I know it works.
    It seems like every day I start well, drink loads of water, stick to my shakes, then at tea time when Im getting the kids meal ready I have this evil little demon who tells me its ok to stuff myself silly, and then thats the end of my will power for the day!
    I was getting so depressed and angry with myself over this, I was beginning to think I would never succeed.
    But, Ive just spent ages reading through everyones threads, and they have given me so much inspiration.
    I know this diet works, I know it can be hard, but I so want to get this weight off!!
    Reading through has helped to give me the confidence to start again. Tomorrow is a new day, and its a new start for me. I can do it!!!!:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fattyfattybumtum

fattyfattybumtum soon 2 b skinnysexybumtum

I can totally understand what u mean. I too find it hard in the evenings. When I feel like Im gonna given in, I quickly fill my pint beer glass (of water of course ;) ) and go sit on my own infront of my bedroom mirror and take a long hard look at myself. It reminds me why Im doing this and by the time Ive finished my water and have had some time on my own thinking, I feel so much stronger and motivated again. Prob doesnt make much sense but it works for me :)
    Good luck for 2morrow. Im sure ul do fab. x

4. Shopaholic

Shopaholic is back to finish the job

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.59%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Just keep saying to yourself "I can do it" and keep focused on why you decided to loose weight. I want to have a healthy BMI to enable me to run around after my daughter. Just keep thinking of the prize - I know that's what I'll be doing over the next 3 days.

Good luck Ellie

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.