Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Thank you Mrs. Fibresure

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Yuna, 28 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Yuna

Yuna Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I can't find the thread I was posting on before re: unpleasant blockages so wanted to say thank you to the person [can't remember was 3 days ago] who suggested fibresure from Tesco Got myself two weeks supply for 10 euro :)

It has worked fantasically and saved my CD journey. Taking 6 tablets in the day - as per back of pack and it has sorted my out completely

So thank you, thank you, thank you :):):)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I've been taking it too, still waiting on the less pleasant s/e to go, but I am definitely happier taking it so thank you from me too :)

4. LizDesigns

LizDesigns Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.46%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Same goes for me, works a treat. ;)

5. hotstuff

hotstuff Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Not wanting to blow my own trumpet or anything but I think that may have been me! I have recommended it several times on this site and i swear by it. I'm delighted it's working for you all.

6. jaybird

jaybird Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have some at home and also fibre 89, i looked at the content of each and the fibresure is alot higher in everything, does this have an effect on anyones weightloss??

7. Yuna

Yuna Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Gee, didn't even think to look but just checked and everything in my fibresure is <0.01g, except protein 2g and 2 capsules are 3.3 kcal so thats not much at all.:) Don't have Fibre89 to check afainst tho.

In fact think sweetners contain more..... [speculating...]

Plus, think my 'blockage' would weigh me down more than the fibresure would stop me losing :p

8. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    When I asked my CDC about fibre 89 she told me to just get fibersure that its perfectly fine for the diet :)

9. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Can I just again thank Hotstuff for her recommendation of fibersure, I have been taking the capsules 3x twice daily since you recommended it and I have had a complete turn around in this area, not only have I gone to the loo every day for 18 consecutive days but I have lost the other less pleasant s/e of the torture involved in going, that took a bit longer but things are going very smoothly for at least the last week and I am much happier

Thank you again, and to any of you out there suffering in silence with toilet issues, get some fibersure and take it daily you wont know yourself after a few days.

10. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Glad all is ok yuna.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.