Thank you Mrs. Fibresure

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Yuna, 28 April 2008.

1. Yuna

Yuna Well-Known Member

I can't find the thread I was posting on before re: unpleasant blockages so wanted to say thank you to the person [can't remember was 3 days ago] who suggested fibresure from Tesco Got myself two weeks supply for 10 euro :)

It has worked fantasically and saved my CD journey. Taking 6 tablets in the day - as per back of pack and it has sorted my out completely

So thank you, thank you, thank you :):):)
  2. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Well-Known Member

I've been taking it too, still waiting on the less pleasant s/e to go, but I am definitely happier taking it so thank you from me too :)
  3. LizDesigns

LizDesigns Well-Known Member

Same goes for me, works a treat. ;)
  4. hotstuff

hotstuff Well-Known Member

Not wanting to blow my own trumpet or anything but I think that may have been me! I have recommended it several times on this site and i swear by it. I'm delighted it's working for you all.
  5. jaybird

jaybird Well-Known Member

I have some at home and also fibre 89, i looked at the content of each and the fibresure is alot higher in everything, does this have an effect on anyones weightloss??
  6. Yuna

Yuna Well-Known Member

Gee, didn't even think to look but just checked and everything in my fibresure is <0.01g, except protein 2g and 2 capsules are 3.3 kcal so thats not much at all.:) Don't have Fibre89 to check afainst tho.

In fact think sweetners contain more..... [speculating...]

Plus, think my 'blockage' would weigh me down more than the fibresure would stop me losing :p
  7. Hedgehog

When I asked my CDC about fibre 89 she told me to just get fibersure that its perfectly fine for the diet :)
  8. Hedgehog

Can I just again thank Hotstuff for her recommendation of fibersure, I have been taking the capsules 3x twice daily since you recommended it and I have had a complete turn around in this area, not only have I gone to the loo every day for 18 consecutive days but I have lost the other less pleasant s/e of the torture involved in going, that took a bit longer but things are going very smoothly for at least the last week and I am much happier

Thank you again, and to any of you out there suffering in silence with toilet issues, get some fibersure and take it daily you wont know yourself after a few days.
  9. misscheeky

misscheeky Well-Known Member

Glad all is ok yuna.