Thank you sarah_lou1981 and friend for the fab idea!!!

twirly09

sarah_lou1981 posted a fab thread about her challenge on the bike, that has really motivated me to set my own as i was looking for a challenge! I dont have access to a bike at home, and can only get to the gym 3-4 times a week but im hoping that keeping the challenge in mind will motivate me!

so the challenge is cycle 949km between 5th September - 14th December
I took ages to come up with a number but the day 09/04/09 (949) means a lot to me so seems fitting!

Anyway, today was day 1

06/09/12 - 10km - 939km to go!

Thank you again
sarah_lou1981 :)

twirly09 said:
sarah_lou1981 posted a fab thread about her challenge on the bike, that has really motivated me to set my own as i was looking for a challenge! I dont have access to a bike at home, and can only get to the gym 3-4 times a week but im hoping that keeping the challenge in mind will motivate me!

so the challenge is cycle 949km between 5th September - 14th December
I took ages to come up with a number but the day 09/04/09 (949) means a lot to me so seems fitting!

Anyway, today was day 1

Thank you again sarah_lou1981 :)

I managed to find you on my phone. Yay me ;-)
We can support each other, itll be fun!! And I like that your distance is special to you, makes you more determined.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins

I managed to find you on my phone. Yay me ;-)
We can support each other, itll be fun!! And I like that your distance is special to you, makes you more determined.

Yay :) Will be nice to have someone pushing me along, and watching you doing so well will defo push me! I'm trying to think of a nice reward havent got one yet! But ive got 14 weeks (Exactly!) to get these km cycled!! Eeeek. Its not gonna be easy at all especially when i get back to uni but I will get there even if it means sitting on a bike for 5 hours on the 14th december finishing it off lol.

Brand new trainers arrived today, so now im itching to get to the gym :D. Meeting a friend for a cup of coffee first, but then im there!!! i'll be cycling my little feet off :D. Then I gotta come home and iron and pack and yawn... i just wanna cycle!!!!

twirly09 said:
Brand new trainers arrived today, so now im itching to get to the gym :D. Meeting a friend for a cup of coffee first, but then im there!!! i'll be cycling my little feet off :D. Then I gotta come home and iron and pack and yawn... i just wanna cycle!!!!

Haha im like that too. First day off after nights and im meeting the girls for the afternoon. Will be getting my bum on that bike tonight!!

Hit the gym hard hard hard today!! Am pleased :) Might not be able to go until tuesday now eeeek!
Anyways, the important stuff

07/09/12 - 20.75km - 918.25km to go!! (and 14 weeks to do it in!!)

Enjoying this challenge, i fell out of love with the bike a few months ago after it being one of my fave things to do! but i think i might just be falling in love with it again!! very much enjoyed my 60 mins of cycling :)

Hey hun, just checking in to see how you're doing. Hope you're ok :)

Back