Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

THANK YOU

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Kia-Ora, 10 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Kia-Ora

Kia-Ora Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(4.15%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW/WW
    Guys just having a soppy moment... I really feel saved by minimins & all of you wonderful people. Since joining I feel re-energized, motivated & part of a real team. I get so many ideas, tips & support from u all and I really really just want a say a simple THANKS. Luv u guys (no I'm not drunk)!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. solo12

solo12 Guest

That's lovely and I agree - thanks everyone x x

I didn't realise how much of a support this site was till I stopped doing my diary and this week I've gained for the first time :(

4. Jacqui3444

Jacqui3444 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.32%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That is such a lovely thought to thank everyone. I used minimins a while ago and felt really focused, I stopped coming on here and then I seemed to lose focus. So today I have come back on here again and would like to thank everyone in advance for their help and support :)

5. beckyblue

beckyblue Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11.5lb(20.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    awww yeah its a great place to just come and have a gander and a chat when your feeling down or confused....im confused alot so am on here most of the day! hehe i get all of my recipes fron here and use it for advice as i dont go to a class, i just go from my old books and weigh on my WII! minimins and all the lovely people are probably what have kept me on the straight and narrow for 2 months, usually i fall of the wagon within 2 weeks!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.