• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

THANK YOU

Kia-Ora

Gold Member
Guys just having a soppy moment... I really feel saved by minimins & all of you wonderful people. Since joining I feel re-energized, motivated & part of a real team. I get so many ideas, tips & support from u all and I really really just want a say a simple THANKS. Luv u guys (no I'm not drunk)!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S

solo12

That's lovely and I agree - thanks everyone x x

I didn't realise how much of a support this site was till I stopped doing my diary and this week I've gained for the first time :(

That is such a lovely thought to thank everyone. I used minimins a while ago and felt really focused, I stopped coming on here and then I seemed to lose focus. So today I have come back on here again and would like to thank everyone in advance for their help and support :)

beckyblue

Silver Member
awww yeah its a great place to just come and have a gander and a chat when your feeling down or confused....im confused alot so am on here most of the day! hehe i get all of my recipes fron here and use it for advice as i dont go to a class, i just go from my old books and weigh on my WII! minimins and all the lovely people are probably what have kept me on the straight and narrow for 2 months, usually i fall of the wagon within 2 weeks!! x