Thank you....

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
I've realised today I've lost 3/5 of what I wanna lose & near as damn it 1/4 of the old me & I wanna thank you all for your support, without your help, support & encouragement I'd have fallen by now....

Oh Lex, we are all so proud of you, you an in inspiration to all of us, you are the evidence that if you stick to the plan and stay strong that it works. Im sure there a lot of us here that aspire to have even half your willpower and motivation. You should be immensly proud of yourself and give your self one big pat on the back :) xxxx

hobnobsmummy said:
Oh Lex, we are all so proud of you, you an in inspiration to all of us, you are the evidence that if you stick to the plan and stay strong that it works. Im sure there a lot of us here that aspire to have even half your willpower and motivation. You should be immensly proud of yourself and give your self one big pat on the back :) xxxx

I think exactly the same!! Damn proud of you :) !! Whoop whoop :D

hobnobsmummy said:

Me too, I wish you could bottle the strength you have x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I agree with everything hobnobmummy's said, it's inspirational how well you've done and you deserve it xx

What an achievement, really well done, Lexie, you have done this yourself you know, we've just been cheering you on from the sidelines.

KB xx

Back