thank you...

vanwoodle

I would just like to thank each and everyone of you regular posters. I have now completed my first week of juddddering...and im officially over the moon!!! The scales told me this morning i had lost 4lb!!!! i couldn't have achieved it without reading all your advice and experiences. You have helped me with calorie amounts and food ideas but more importantly you have got me thru the hard patches on my first few dd!!! Your all brill!!! Hope i can be of help to people too and here's to many more happy judddders!! Xx

Well done! What a fantastic loss! X

vanwoodle said:
I would just like to thank each and everyone of you regular posters. I have now completed my first week of juddddering...and im officially over the moon!!! The scales told me this morning i had lost 4lb!!!! i couldn't have achieved it without reading all your advice and experiences. You have helped me with calorie amounts and food ideas but more importantly you have got me thru the hard patches on my first few dd!!! Your all brill!!! Hope i can be of help to people too and here's to many more happy judddders!! Xx

Wow!!! Well done :) xx

Well done you thats a brilliant start :party0011:

That's an excellent loss. Well done.

Back