Thank you

Orla1973

Gold Member
I just want to say thank you to everyone here, between my own group and this wonderful site I have got my motivation and inspiration that I needed when I was feeling low or when I wanted to ask a question.

This site means the world to me and I love on a Tuesday logging on to the slimming world website and then on here to update my stats and signature and to tell everyone "how I did"

At the moment, I'm 2Ibs off having lost 5st and I have one more weigh in on Monday instead of my usual Tuesday so I really want that before I head away on a holiday that DH and I have been planning for 2 1/2 years, we are going to both New Zealand and Australia.

I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas because you all deserve it and a peaceful (yeah right) New Year and I shall be back home (in Ireland) on the 29th January and will catch up with all of you then (I may log in the odd time when over there)

Thank you from Orla

Wow orla! Have a fantastic holiday! U have certainly been a support to me on the last couple of weeks! Have a very merry Christmas and new year and I'm sure we'll bump onto each other on here in the new year!!!

Have a lovely holiday. Gosh you deserve it girl. :) they are such lovely places to visit. Enjoy your time away with your husband. X

Thank you all for your kind words they mean the world to me, kaz it is lovely to hear you say that and I do think you are a shining example of how slimming world is done, well done <3 <3 <3

Back