• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Thank You!

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
G: 12st2lb
Iv gotta say joining this forum has given me a new boost which was very much needed...

I can see the end if you know what I mean and I feel that I aint doing alone and feeling the ups and downs...

I feel so much more positive and have learnt even a lb loss is good rather than seeing as a bit of a failure... STS and a gain is nowt to be ashamed of either.

Again thank you!

If Im flagging ill let ya know and all free to kick me! xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

emski

Gold Member
S: 14st12lb C: 14st1lb G: 11st9lb BMI: 30 Loss: 0st11lb(5.29%)
Im good at it too.. 1994 world champion gold medalist ass kicker .. also good at cajoling, jousting , marauding and philandering .. (well not the last one so much) xx

Lindam

Silver Member
Im good at it too.. 1994 world champion gold medalist ass kicker .. also good at cajoling, jousting , marauding and philandering .. (well not the last one so much) xx
Jousting - is that on a horse with a big pole thing?? as for the philandering I can let people know all about that, for a price of course!

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
Yeah this really is a great forum. All the good people find there way here!

emski

Gold Member
S: 14st12lb C: 14st1lb G: 11st9lb BMI: 30 Loss: 0st11lb(5.29%)
Oh yes I can joust.. can plate spin, balloon model and do the old diablo too.. I am brilliant!!!:D

ino wat u mean! its great on here!