THANKGOD - A WEEKEND AWAY!

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
8 weeks and counting.. Thankgod!

Last year OH's parents bought us a weekend away for christmas in falmouth, cornwall. We were really chuffed, and went for valentines W.e. We unexpectedly had the most amazing weekend, and after staying with David & Clive who own bosaneth B&B we were desperate to go back. We had some AMAZING meals out, in the most beautiful resteraunts. We were due to go back febuary just gone, however because we made the sudden decision to move into our own home in january, we just couldnt afford to and had to cancel. Our only 'holiday' planned this year is a week in st.ives over christmas, which wont be quite the 'holiday' for me as it means my first christmas away from my family.

Luckily, david and clives promised to save our deposit paid which they dont usually do, and we have finally rebooked for the first week of september..

we go on thursday the 2nd, and come back sunday. Im so excited, i really really need a break.. and some quality time with my squishybum! :rolleyes: lol

and even more fab news, as of september i will no longer just be a teaching assistant, il be running my own art classes!!!!! which is great, concidering iv been really struggeling to figure out what to do job wise recently, xx

brilliant news, you can't beat some "time out" I have just come back from a much needed 4 day break, it was fab. You have something to look forward to now. Great news regarding your art classes too.

I did a bit of googling and finally found their website (there are two Ns in Bosanneth!) and it looks really lovely.

I am thinking of an autumn break and this looks just right.

Have a great weekend.

It is a beautiful beautiful place, and david and clive are a fantastic couple. My first time there i took my own muller lights, and they very kindly.. without a fuss.. kept them safe in thier fridge and had it ready and waiting for me in the morning on our breakfast table, so didnt even have to ask. However they were very good at offering healthy alternatives, and even thier full cooked breakfast looked crisp and fresh, and suprisingly healthy.. not dripping in fat like some.

it's 5 minutes walk (even i managed it!) to the beach front, and they recommended some fab resteraunts..

i super recommend harveys wharf, a gorgeous resteraunt on the harbour side. The most amazing food. . and The Three mackaral, a short drive away, or a 30 min coastal walk.

we stayed in pennance last year, but will be staying in stracey this time (the rooms)

Id book early as they are very popular!! xx

Back