Thanks and goodbye

I just wanted to say thankyou for all the support I've recieved whist on S&S,

Its just not for me, i've been on it 10 days 100% and I just couldn't hack it.

I've got a gym induction booked for tomorrow and am joining weight watchers tomorrow also,

I've only got a stone to loose so I've no excuse, but S&S is too hrd for me,

Good luck to everyone!!

Hope you find something that suits you better! Toodle pip.

Awww, good luck in losing that last stone. *waves* x

Good luck with this next stage of your journey! :) You've got great motivation, just keep it up and that last pesky stone will be gone in no time!

Just a quick update,

haven't done a re-feed, i just started healthy eating, stopped S&S sunday night and joined gym monday...

weighed in today and not gained anything!!

still same as last weigh in on s&s :)

so very happy.

decided not to join wws after all and just weigh in at gym on a monday as its 20p lol

so very pleased :)

Have you looked at judd diet to get of your last stone. It is based on the alternate day diet where you have 500 cals one day then eat normally the next it is supposed to speed up your metabolism and people on here have had good losses. Slower but easy to stick to because basically every other day you can eat and drink what you fancy as long as you don't binge. Lots of people have gone there from Sns and use the Sns shakes etc for their low calorie days. Whatever you decide to do I wish you the best of luck.

There is a few threads on here in the other diet sections

Toothfairy79 said:
Where can I find the JUDD diet? Not for me, I am really enjoying SnS, for a friend of mine.thank you

There is an entire juddd sub forum :) under other diets

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Back