thanks everyone

lisa66

thanks everyone for your best wishes . been bk on LT for two days again and feel lot less bloated . and had peek and lost 4 of that 5 lbs .

feeling better today but cant shift this thunping head ache , think it down to a half ton of horse kicking me in head . doc said just rest grrrrrrr. hate sitting around .

got to stay on this first this is the only diet that has worked for me and ive never had such great losses . plus got my hubbys christmas work do in dec and ive never meet any of them and want to be able to buy something nice to wear .we only been together a year .:D

Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better and it looks like that 5lb you put on is going to drop off no problem. I know what you mean about this being the only diet that works for you. I'm the same, any other diet I lose 2lb and then put on 1lb, then lose 1lb and put on 3lb. This diet works (thank all the diet gods). Just take it easy and look after yourself and keep drinking the water xxx

Good to know you are on the mend and already feeling the effects of LT. Good for you

Great news u have lost already. Listen to the doc you will be back running around like a loon very soon :)

Back