thanks everyone

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lisa66, 3 November 2009 Social URL.

1. lisa66

lisa66 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.26%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    thanks everyone for your best wishes . been bk on LT for two days again and feel lot less bloated . and had peek and lost 4 of that 5 lbs .

feeling better today but cant shift this thunping head ache , think it down to a half ton of horse kicking me in head . doc said just rest grrrrrrr. hate sitting around .

got to stay on this first this is the only diet that has worked for me and ive never had such great losses . plus got my hubbys christmas work do in dec and ive never meet any of them and want to be able to buy something nice to wear .we only been together a year .:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jane5

jane5 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better and it looks like that 5lb you put on is going to drop off no problem. I know what you mean about this being the only diet that works for you. I'm the same, any other diet I lose 2lb and then put on 1lb, then lose 1lb and put on 3lb. This diet works (thank all the diet gods). Just take it easy and look after yourself and keep drinking the water xxx

4. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Good to know you are on the mend and already feeling the effects of LT. Good for you

5. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.46%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim ~ now maintaining hopefully
    Great news u have lost already. Listen to the doc you will be back running around like a loon very soon :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.