Thanks for the inspiration - 1st Week

Ro1984

Hey everyone...

just wanted to say thanks for all the posts, tips, recipes, inspirational stories etc on here.

I have spent a lot of time today browsing the site....having a very lazy day obviously!;)

I have my first weigh in on thursday. i was scared that without a big loss I might fall off the wagon again but i'm feeling inspired and know that its a long journey but one that will be worth it in the end.

Thanks again

Hi, i'm also Ro and I have also just started so thought I'd reply...just had first weigh in and lost 2lbs.. I am happy with that...main reason i'm happy is that I found it very manageable (simple ordinary meals , no fuss), also was out for a meal and some wine at weekend, never felt hungry all week and didn't have the bother of lots of counting...dont feel like I'm on a diet.....now if I can keep that up I will be over the moon:) best of luck for your weigh in tomorrow..I am actually changing classes (day doesnt suit me) so next week and thereafter I will also be on Thursdays (another coincidence!)

hi Ro

whats does ro stand for? mine is Roisin.

first week went OK lost 2.5 lbs, like you i found it easy and have felt really good at the end of it - skins looking good, full of energy and haven't felt hungry at all!

I had been doing it for a couple of weeks before but not weighing or attending meeting.

but i know its only a short step in a long journey!!!

whats ur fave snacks/tips etc?

Ro x

hi, just wanted to say hello and good luck with your plans:D

Back