Thanks for the inspiration - 1st Week

Ro1984

S: 14st0lb C: 14st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hey everyone...

just wanted to say thanks for all the posts, tips, recipes, inspirational stories etc on here.

I have spent a lot of time today browsing the site....having a very lazy day obviously!;)

I have my first weigh in on thursday. i was scared that without a big loss I might fall off the wagon again but i'm feeling inspired and know that its a long journey but one that will be worth it in the end.

Thanks again

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

justdoit-ro

S: 13st6lb C: 13st3.5lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 35 Loss: 0st2.5lb(1.33%)
Hi, i'm also Ro and I have also just started so thought I'd reply...just had first weigh in and lost 2lbs.. I am happy with that...main reason i'm happy is that I found it very manageable (simple ordinary meals , no fuss), also was out for a meal and some wine at weekend, never felt hungry all week and didn't have the bother of lots of counting...dont feel like I'm on a diet.....now if I can keep that up I will be over the moon:) best of luck for your weigh in tomorrow..I am actually changing classes (day doesnt suit me) so next week and thereafter I will also be on Thursdays (another coincidence!)

Ro1984

S: 14st0lb C: 14st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hi Ro

whats does ro stand for? mine is Roisin.

first week went OK lost 2.5 lbs, like you i found it easy and have felt really good at the end of it - skins looking good, full of energy and haven't felt hungry at all!

I had been doing it for a couple of weeks before but not weighing or attending meeting.

but i know its only a short step in a long journey!!!

whats ur fave snacks/tips etc?

Ro x

maclynn

Silver Member
S: 17st13lb G: 14st10lb
hi, just wanted to say hello and good luck with your plans:D