Thanks for the inspiration - 1st Week

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by Ro1984, 23 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Ro1984

Ro1984 Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Xenical, low cal low fat
    Hey everyone...

just wanted to say thanks for all the posts, tips, recipes, inspirational stories etc on here.

I have spent a lot of time today browsing the site....having a very lazy day obviously!;)

I have my first weigh in on thursday. i was scared that without a big loss I might fall off the wagon again but i'm feeling inspired and know that its a long journey but one that will be worth it in the end.

Thanks again

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. justdoit-ro

justdoit-ro Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.33%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi, i'm also Ro and I have also just started so thought I'd reply...just had first weigh in and lost 2lbs.. I am happy with that...main reason i'm happy is that I found it very manageable (simple ordinary meals , no fuss), also was out for a meal and some wine at weekend, never felt hungry all week and didn't have the bother of lots of counting...dont feel like I'm on a diet.....now if I can keep that up I will be over the moon:) best of luck for your weigh in tomorrow..I am actually changing classes (day doesnt suit me) so next week and thereafter I will also be on Thursdays (another coincidence!)

4. justdoit-ro

justdoit-ro Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.33%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Ps I'm also short !!

5. Ro1984

Ro1984 Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Xenical, low cal low fat
    hi Ro

whats does ro stand for? mine is Roisin.

first week went OK lost 2.5 lbs, like you i found it easy and have felt really good at the end of it - skins looking good, full of energy and haven't felt hungry at all!

I had been doing it for a couple of weeks before but not weighing or attending meeting.

but i know its only a short step in a long journey!!!

whats ur fave snacks/tips etc?

Ro x

6. maclynn

maclynn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st10lb
    hi, just wanted to say hello and good luck with your plans:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.