Thanks guys

scooby_lu83

Ve not posted much on here but it's nice to know that there re so many others who suffer the same.. I've been and had all the tests for PCOS and even though they've said there is signs there I've never had much confidence in our local gps they are all useless about surgery but after reading some posts on here I thinking may go back and get them to do the tests again just so I know for definite..

They've never helped me to try and "cure" or shouldi say ease the symptoms.. I had the tests the gynae said if u want kids come back at time and then sent me on my way and docs never did anything after.. But from reading about some of u having this that other done to ease it I'm now kind of confused that nothing be done for me..

I get so frustrated cos even when I'm shaving my legs I can go through 2/3 razors at a time especially if I'm doing a full leg.. At one point I even had to get my now ex to do the back of my legs and bum just to shift it.. Lucky enough he understood n didn't mind but I'm dreading meeting someone new now and havng that first night of intimacy again so to speak in case I've missed a bit..

Just hope the Cambridge plan works and helps with the symptoms xx

Back