Thanks Miniminners xx

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by curvesncurls, 12 April 2011 Social URL.

1. curvesncurls

curvesncurls Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0.5lb(20.29%)
    Diet:
    Primal with Kettlebells
    Following on from my recent whinging thread, trying to figure out how a guy could let me down so much, I decided to post something a bit more positive.
    Always struggled with body image, nice family hand-me-down in our place! But, despite taking the scenic route, I'm determined to get to that curvy nice size 14 body.
    After the let down of the previous weekend, normally I'd be sitting in this weekend licking my wounds and feeling sorry for myself. Not this time! After all of the lovely advice on here and some lovely new friends, I took to the town, dressed up to the nines, out for a laugh and a dance. Several wines later, I was having a ball - and this (married, so no alterior motives) guy comes over to me. He tells me that he saw me talking to my friends in a different pub earlier on and that he and his mates (who were on a stag) all stopped talking 'cos they were bowled over by me!!!:eek::eek::eek: He said he loved my figure, really womanly, but what struck his mates and him over was my CONFIDENCE! :confused: That I was all woman and that it was great to see a woman dressed as a woman. Goes to show, it really is what you think of yourself and not how big or small you are!
    So, guess I just gotta channel that can-do attitude to get into this next half stone... and please God, maybe even attract a nice unmarried monogamous man.
    So thanks to all the MMers who propped me up when I was on the ledge last week. I really appreciate it.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. curvesncurls

curvesncurls Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0.5lb(20.29%)
    Diet:
    Primal with Kettlebells
    Mmmmmm.... apologies if that reads as a self-indulgent Oscar speech - it's just NEVER happened to me before:eek:

Mini likes this.
  4. Medusa

Medusa Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    :D I think a comment like that is worth at least half a stone!

5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Very enjoyable upbeat post and as they say, "attitude is everything":D

Well done:happy096:

6. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

Confidence is what you need - not a bony bum!!!! good for you xxxx

7. curvesncurls

curvesncurls Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0.5lb(20.29%)
    Diet:
    Primal with Kettlebells
    Love it Ellebear!!! Also adopted your pound a week thing, it feels great to be ahead of your expectations.

I feel a single ladies song coming on...

8. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World

Not at all. It makes fantastic reading and I promise you, will put a spring in my step today, so thank you for posting it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.