Thanks sonya

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by crazy in love with food, 23 March 2007 Social URL.

1. crazy in love with food

crazy in love with food Member

Cambridge SS for 7 days & 790 now
    Thanks Sonya

yes, that is the worst, I am so tempted to be even worse as i know i'm out of ketosis anyway! But i must be strong... I certainly don't want to ruin all the hard work and results of the last 8 days!

I am sure you will be back on track in no time yourself Sonya.... May the force be with you!

In all fairness i can see from your bmi rate, that you have done really well, so its not too bad to relapse, i'm only on day 9 now! Hopefully it gets easier to resist temptation!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    hee hee you have started a new thread
    It is hard to stop at just a little as you tend to think "oh well, I have a bit I may as well go for it then get back on track tomorrow"
    But I have been there and it really really is hard to get out of picking then.
    My advice is to get back on track straight away !

Good luck !
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.