Thankyou!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by bruggie07, 29 October 2009 Social URL.

1. bruggie07

bruggie07 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.69%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    After a miserable WI on tuesday ( I put on 0.5lb) I THOUGHT I was 100% but since doing a food diary that everyone suggested I now realise I wasn't at all! I wasn't having all my HEX's and generally not eating enough all together!! I am so much happier this week and really feel like I can do it, so Thankyou to everyone who encouraged me!! xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LisaC

LisaC Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I think it's always good to stop & analyse thigns every now & then to see if there are areas where we may be going wrong, Ive done exactly the same thing! Sounds like you're straight back on the wagon, let u know how you do next week :) x

4. Hamsterjam

Hamsterjam Out to lunch

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm coming to the conclusion I'm not eating enough some days so am trying to keep a diary. Just can't break out of the mentality of WW etc that the more you eat the more you lose (depending on what you eat of course ;))

Good luck for the coming week :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.