Thankyou....

Been following a low carb diet in attempt to loose some lumps an bumps for my hols...
Then had a bad week due to recieving my divorce papers,hearing my aunt is very poorly with cancer and a few arguments with my new fella over well just silly jealousy issues:jelous: (my issues i might add).
Anyway took comfort in food....again,an thought what the hell...im never gonna be thin etc etc so whats the point in trying :cry:..
But then came online this morning,an thought, you know what all these people on here are living their lives and dieting and are sticking with it..
So iv just prepared myself a salad to take to work,and am gonna get back on track.
So Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou...for the inspiration and support all you guys have given me,without even realising it :):) x

It is hard when shits happening, good luck and all you can do is try your best.

it takes a strong woman to get through a crap time in life....

the diet shuoldnt hold you back, it should inspire you onto bigger and better (and skinnier) things ;)

welcome back to the track xx

Thanks Missy....think my problem is i let things get so out of control in my mind,i cant see a positive soloution and just cop out..
An seek solice in food,which then leads to guilt and frustration...
Sorry to whine......
But im back on the wagon again and just need to take one day at a time xx

That's the trick love, well done, as you say, one day at a time.

seek solice in vodka......its much safer lol

(i am not saying you should become alcholic lol)

Back