That felt a bit naughty

Hoz

Silver Member
Had such a nice dinner last night, thought I would share! Really satisfied a craving a bad food..
I had a Quorn peppered steak, done in a George foreman type grill, threw some onions in the grill with it,and had that on a slice of Weight Watchers Danish bread, with a little extra light mayo dip.
All in all around 170 ish calories, and it really made me feel naughty like I'd had a treat! Would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Anyone else got any tips/meals/snacks for satisfying those naughty cravings in a nice way?

I just love the title of this thread ;) And thanks for the food tips!

Errm...those ready made meringues you can get from the supermarket are often very low in calories (as always check the individual packs)..a couple of those broken up in a bowl and mixed with some low fat instant whipped cream from a can, a few chopped strawberries and some gratings of good quality dark chocolate over the top :) Check the individual calories but I think you can make that dessert for under 200.

Hehe Thanks ;)
It definitely satisfied that "naughty" urge though.
The meringue sounds pretty good. Might have to give that a god when I next get some shopping in.

Back