that friday feeling

I havent. Im at work, my head is now killing me and im sick to death of excel :mad: I just want to go home!!!

Not doing anything this weekend! tried to convince OH we should take madam to Sundown Adventure Land but he's not having it :( So i shall hit the books i think! Got some catching up to do with uni work!

what about you Phil?

I havent. Im at work, my head is now killing me and im sick to death of excel :mad: I just want to go home!!!

Not doing anything this weekend! tried to convince OH we should take madam to Sundown Adventure Land but he's not having it :( So i shall hit the books i think! Got some catching up to do with uni work!

what about you Phil?

not sure what doing this weekend have to see what the mrs whats to do , might go for a long walk. the mrs is going to see sex and the city 2 sat night so home alone, so might have a night of catching up on wii games

Phil ah I think you should go see sex n the city release your feminie side ;)
Shabba say to Oh that it will be good to get out and about for all of you?
Me well may take little ones to pictures,beach and park and vist their nan.........Please let is be a sun shiney weekend ?xx

who got that friday feeling lol,

yes ive got that friday feeling and not a Crunchie in sight:)
Looking forward to my bros barbecue this w/end im driving so as not to drink and ive ordered a chicken and salad and no burgers/sausages etc

Phil ah I think you should go see sex n the city release your feminie side ;)
Shabba say to Oh that it will be good to get out and about for all of you?
Me well may take little ones to pictures,beach and park and vist their nan.........Please let is be a sun shiney weekend ?xx

:8855:lol:8855: seen the first one hated it can go through that again:8855:

yes ive got that friday feeling and not a Crunchie in sight:)
Looking forward to my bros barbecue this w/end im driving so as not to drink and ive ordered a chicken and salad and no burgers/sausages etc

have a good time mate , sound like you have got it sorted (food) enjoy yourself :)

Im off out sunday night for cocktails to celebrate my new job :D xx

hi, :eek: long weekend +half term
not got much on over weekend but going to leeds castle with a ww friendly picnic and a list of low point ice creams wish me luck please. x:)
enjoy your weekend everyone.

hi, :eek: long weekend +half term
not got much on over weekend but going to leeds castle with a ww friendly picnic and a list of low point ice creams wish me luck please. x:)
enjoy your weekend everyone.

sound like a good day out have fun and a ice cream ( pointed of course lol) good luck ;)

I'm faffing about at the mo am off to work in 2 hours or so until 7 tomorrow morning - not so hoorah. But then again I have been in bed all day sleeping so not all bad.

Have a great weekend all, I'm working for most of it but back on days on Sunday so at least I get to see daylight hours

I'm faffing about at the mo am off to work in 2 hours or so until 7 tomorrow morning - not so hoorah. But then again I have been in bed all day sleeping so not all bad.

Have a great weekend all, I'm working for most of it but back on days on Sunday so at least I get to see daylight hours

have fun faffing lol xxxx;)

Fridays..gotta love them!

I'm going for a pub lunch meal with the girls tomorrow and seeing sex and the city 2 tomorrow evening with drunks after, so am really going to have to be on my ball points wise!!!!

Anyone else seeing sex and the city?

Fridays..gotta love them!

I'm going for a pub lunch meal with the girls tomorrow and seeing sex and the city 2 tomorrow evening with drunks after, so am really going to have to be on my ball points wise!!!!

Anyone else seeing sex and the city?

the mrs is going to see it tomorrow too, xxxx :):):):):)

Back