That time of the month feeling when all you want to do is eat crap!

LittleKitten

Arggghhhhh! I could murder a stuffed crust pizza.

Instead I am going to make myself fish cakes, chips and peas I think. This is the 2nd day now I've wanted to eat a pizza but I was SO pleased with myself last night when I didn't and was full up on my SW Thai curry I had made instead so going to be proud of myself tonight too.

Must. Stay. Strong.

Snap! I've just had a peice of chocolate orange and have sw curry and chips cooking.

But would much rather a big FAT curry or pizza. Have been trying to save my syns as out for meal tomorrow x
Good luck

I think with all the temptation all around us at this time of the year it is tough, for me it's chocolate that is my down fall I can never manage 'just a little bit'!

Yep so much around, me and a friend walked around lidl drooling at all the lovely Xmas food.
Just had 7 haribo marshmallows 4syns and a cuppa- that's hit the spot.

Will power be strong haha!!

I'm about to have a cup of tea and treat size maltesers and hope that hits the spot!

It is hard with some much yummy food around at this time of year! I've said it on another thread but I'm going to batch make some SW "party foods" to freeze - KFC chicken, melt in the middle meatballs and mini fishcakes! I'm hoping that will help.

Unfortunately I don't think I can make stollen SW friendly! :p

Oh ..My..God i feel your pain lol, all ive been doing is craving mini snickers lol..but i must and will resist

Back